Van driver. Sheer stupidity!!

if you ever took a driving test you would know it's a fail if you look over your shoulder other than when reversing. :loopy:

really? i always do the 'life-saving look', even before i learned that phrase whilst taking my CBT. it really has helped avoid a sideswipe on a motorway more than once.

really? i always do the 'life-saving look', even before i learned that phrase whilst taking my CBT. it really has helped avoid a sideswipe on a motorway more than once.

That's what I was told by my instructor when I did it on joining a dual carriage way.

Good idea leave your bike at home you will live longer.:loopy: and it's obvious you don't drive a car because your mirrows are efficient enough, if you ever took a driving test you would know it's a fail if you look over your shoulder other than when reversing. :loopy:

You aren't a driving instructor are you? (No,you're a troll and not a very good one either :) )

"Full and proper observation as you enter usually involves looking over your right shoulder as well as using your door mirrors. Don't rely on mirrors alone. "

From here

http://www.2pass.co.uk/motorway.htm#.UYvxtqLCZ8E

You aren't a driving instructor are you? (No,you're a troll and not a very good one either :) )

"Full and proper observation as you enter usually involves looking over your right shoulder as well as using your door mirrors. Don't rely on mirrors alone. "

From here

I was told by a driving instructor. Read my other post before gobbing off, you always call posters a troll when your in disagreement with them, I have read some of your rubbish before.:suspect:

I was told by a driving instructor. Read my other post before gobbing off, you always call posters a troll when your in disagreement with them, I have read some of your rubbish before.:suspect:

I hope he didn't charge you for lessons then... :)

yes but the point is especially when it comes to motor bikes, they are that fast they just appear from nowhere, here is a good example driving on a B road on the way to skeggy and there is nothing in your mirrow one minuet and

I don't dance while I'm driving

From here

Also Highway Code 161:

Mirrors. All mirrors should be used effectively throughout your journey. You should

use your mirrors frequently so that you always know what is behind and to each side of you

use them in good time before you signal or change direction or speed

be aware that mirrors do not cover all areas and there will be blind spots.

You will need to look round and check.

A driver pulled out on me at a roundabout at the last minute and if I hadn't slammed on the brakes would have hit them, they made no attempt to stop. There was no apology, I beeped them and when we got to the next junction I was turning left, they was turning right, they wound the passenger window down and shouted 'do you know about road rage' oh yes it was all my fault !! You couldn't make it up :hihi: