Fly tipper

Viral

Hi, can anybody help me locate the driver of the 1.8 black Zetec who kindly dumped his cardboard rubbish over my wall on Liberty Hill, we have him on cctv but, being the easy going person that I am I would like to give him chance to come and retrieve it before we pass the footage onto the police and the Council fly tipping dept. or maybe I should shred it and put it through his letter box one night, This happened just before N/Year please look out for ,<Registaration Number Removed> 5 spoke chrome wheels.

Thanks

Hi, can anybody help me locate the driver of the 1.8 black Zetec who kindly dumped his cardboard rubbish over my wall on Liberty Hill, we have him on cctv but, being the easy going person that I am I would like to give him chance to come and retrieve it before we pass the footage onto the police and the Council fly tipping dept. or maybe I should shred it and put it through his letter box one night, This happened just before N/Year please look out for <Removed> 5 spoke chrome wheels.

Thanks

This happened before New Year and you post this now ?

Posting on here won't do much good in bringing a fly-tipper to justice...

Far better, surely to have contacted the police and the council's environmental health department about this with the evidence you have against this person, in order that they can go through all the legal means they have at their disposal to prosecute him.

Hi, can anybody help me locate the driver of the 1.8 black Zetec who kindly dumped his cardboard rubbish over my wall on Liberty Hill, we have him on cctv but, being the easy going person that I am I would like to give him chance to come and retrieve it before we pass the footage onto the police and the Council fly tipping dept. or maybe I should shred it and put it through his letter box one night, This happened just before N/Year please look out for <removed> 5 spoke chrome wheels.

Thanks

I think you can get details from the DLA for a small fee

I think it's a good thing to do, naming and shaming for fly tipping and should also be used for using a mobile phone whilst driving ... might discourage people from doing these things. Like another poster has said though, 12 weeks ago, why would you wait this long???

I think it's a good thing to do, naming and shaming for fly tipping and should also be used for using a mobile phone whilst driving ... might discourage people from doing these things. Like another poster has said though, 12 weeks ago, why would you wait this long???

There's no proof,except the OP's say so that this happened..it'd be the same with reporting reg. nos. of people using the phone...this isn't the place to print those..a note to the police.however. would be a different matter..

Archived