Anyone on here go to Ecclesfield Comprehensive School?

:roll: Lol someone recently engraved a penis into the side of one of the grasslands in the school grounds. first years found it hilarious, gotta admit twas funny and im a third year xD

NO not behind lady mabel. In my day the jungle was down by the grass tennis courts , not there now though

can you still get under the stage in Lady Mabel hall ? we used to go there when nicking off lessons like Latin etc. we also used to get in the boiler room down the back steps , or into the roof space by climbing the ladder by the side of the stage there's a good walkway up there right to the back of the hall .:rolleyes:

Nahh you get cant get into lady mabel now withouut getting caught, havent seen this headspace up the ladder your talking about, but im in a production so ill see if i can sneak around and find it

People still smoke round the back though :)

went there from 1976 to 1981, form teacher for first 3 years was mr senior, top bloke, used to be mates with craig stenton, now sadly passed away. great kid if anyone remembers him. also saw someone mention mrs quine, arts teacher who passed away last month. a real character.

Yeahh and theres another mr.senior there now, science teacher, hes old but hes a laugh ^_^

Didn't know Mrs. Quine had died.She must have been quite aged ?

Who knows, Personally never heared of her.

Who knows, Personally never heared of her.

You must be too young.She was an art teacher, there in the mid to late seventies.

yeahh thats way old ):

yeahh thats way old ):

you will be old one day, young Abbs. :):) but to be honest with you ,theres many a day when i wish i was back there. I left in 1974 and looking back, they were good days at a good school with mostly good teachers.

): Meh...one day (:

Tbh Its annoying atm, we cant get away with anything now we got a new deputy :l

Didn't know Mrs. Quine had died.She must have been quite aged ?

Yes I remember Mrs Quine, when you think though she would probably not be that old when she taught us, but same as Abbs now thinks the teachers are old, when you're very young people seem ancient !