Anyone on here go to Ecclesfield Comprehensive School?

do you mean rawsons infants and the junior school opposite the sycamore road junction. all this talk of school and its my 5 year old sons first day at school tomorrow, ile be their, camera in hand and a big lump in my throat no doubt. just realised its 37 years since my first day.sorry 47 years, time for bed methinks.

Edited by sycamore66j

I went to Ecclesfield between 81 and 86. Can't say I have fond memories. My little brother was there more recently though. Apparently they finished the "astro-turf" pitch in the final year before he left - and guess what ??? The lads weren't allowed to play football on it at break time or lunch time ??? What's the point in fitting an astro-turf pitch if no-ones allowed to use it :confused:

I went to Ecclesfield 72-77 Mr Mason was my form teacher for first two years then we had the very fit pe teacher mr CORden :hihi::hihi:

We must have been in the same class!!. Always remember Mr Corden launching a discus the length of the hockey fields at some kids gobbing off at him. They shifted pretty quickly.:hihi:

hi SHAZNAY & SILENTFORCE do either of you remember my sister , she was there at that time. her name was susan ward

We must have been in the same class!!. Always remember Mr Corden launching a discus the length of the hockey fields at some kids gobbing off at him. They shifted pretty quickly.:hihi:

oh were you in his class too, i must know you :suspect: pm me your name

hi SHAZNAY & SILENTFORCE do either of you remember my sister , she was there at that time. her name was susan ward

cant say I can recall a susan ward, deffinately not my class, but hey it was 32 years since I left...ouch :D

oh were you in his class too, i must know you :suspect: pm me your name

cant say I can recall a susan ward, deffinately not my class, but hey it was 32 years since I left...ouch :D

im surprised you can remember that far back:gag::D

im surprised you can remember that far back:gag::D

what you doin here, did you go ecclesfield comp ?

what you doin here, did you go ecclesfield comp ?
me dad did & a lot of me mates did, how are you shazza?:D

me dad did & a lot of me mates did, how are you shazza?:D

ok mh. get back on qt...see you there :D

Susan Ward wasn't in my class but the name does ring a bell:confused:

I suppose it could have been a year either way, and i dont recall her being in the bell ringers:hihi: thanks anyway.