Blades Vs Crewe postponed

nikki-red

Oh dear, yet another defeat to a team of nobodies

Edit: Nobodies probably wrong word, another team going nowhere this season more apt, but sorry the nobodies applies to Pompey EVERY PLAYER ON A 4 WEEK CONTRACT, that was a disgrace.

Edited by Bypassblade

They're hardly a team of nobodies - and it's not like we've got Zico and Maradona playing for us is it... they probably thought we were the team of nobodies!

Cracking strike for their winner...

I still think there's a hangover from the key blow in the run-in, losing that late equaliser to Brentford - it seems to have knocked the stuffing out of the team. To be honest, I don't see a great deal of point in turning up to watch on Saturday, as the players will surely be avoiding injuries ahead of the play-offs... and it's not like there's anything to celebrate! Maybe we might win at home, as unlikely as that seems...

As others have said though, being at home second is no advantage to us.

Why has my post been removed....

You haven't had a post in this thread removed.

Anyway..... I'm glad we are taking some great form into the play offs :(

That said, I was disappointed we didn't give the opportunity for some youngsters a chance to shine.

Ironside, Whitehouse and Chappell could all have been give a decent run out.

Play offs look like we are staying in this league.

They're hardly a team of nobodies - and it's not like we've got Zico and Maradona playing for us is it... they probably thought we were the team of nobodies!

Cracking strike for their winner...

I still think there's a hangover from the key blow in the run-in, losing that late equaliser to Brentford - it seems to have knocked the stuffing out of the team. To be honest, I don't see a great deal of point in turning up to watch on Saturday, as the players will surely be avoiding injuries ahead of the play-offs... and it's not like there's anything to celebrate! Maybe we might win at home, as unlikely as that seems...

As others have said though, being at home second is no advantage to us.

It would be no advantage, if we were at home both legs, the way I look at it is we're going into the P Offs in the worst form of the 4. Chris is luring them into a false sense of security, all the other times we've been the form team and under NW never knew when to stop.

Is this karma, is this our year? am I mad? probably, but lets hope we can just scrape up tha never knows.

Wouldnt say that BPB ...Always bringing the young players through and play attractive football and they just won the JPT which is one trophy more than we have won in recent memory, mind you we will have a chance to take it off them next season :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Wouldnt say that BPB ...Always bringing the young players through and play attractive football and they just won the JPT which is one trophy more than we have won in recent memory, mind you we will have a chance to take it off them next season :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hi CB, looks like you are getting another Blade in Toronto, Kevin Davies on verge of joining you apparently.