Blades Vs Crewe postponed

nikki-red

It also means you will have to play 3 or 4 games in a short space of time so there's positives and negatives from getting games called off...

It's oly an extra game that we wouldn't normally have had.

He didn't play last night either, he would be a "take you up signing" can loans still be done ???

Yes loans are still allowed.

You have two games to catch up on some teams, so without a shadow a bit of a fixture pile up.

3 on Crewe ;)

3 on Crewe?

The nearest team with 2 to catch up on is Tranmere, who will be out of the play offs in a few weeks.

We are in a good position that we have points on the board and a game in hand over rivals.

I can't see us messing up such a position like we did last year.

We also still have a couple of players due back from injury. All in all, very confident.

3 on Crewe?

The nearest team with 2 to catch up on is Tranmere, who will be out of the play offs in a few weeks.

We are in a good position that we have points on the board and a game in hand over rivals.

I can't see us messing up such a position like we did last year.

We also still have a couple of players due back from injury. All in all, very confident.

Don't where I got the 3 from Crewe from :hihi:

But tha get's mi drift :)

Don't forget about the totting up rule and the odd sending off as well which can upset the apple cart...

Don't where I got the 3 from Crewe from :hihi:

But tha get's mi drift :)

Don't forget about the totting up rule and the odd sending off as well which can upset the apple cart...

Owt happening in S6 Corker?

Games in hand ?

Teams creeping up on yer ?

Ground modernisation?

Debt management?

Not sure to be honest, I'm on about United here is that alr8 with you ???

Matey, can picture you now, worn out finger tips, heating on low, and you wearing your red and white bobble hat :)

All Blades arnt we :hihi:

I can just imagine you now, wrinkly fingers, heating on high, wearing your blue n white long johns :hihi:

MY LONG JOHNS ARE AN OFF WHITE, MINGING GREY COLOUR, THANK YOU:hihi:

YEP, ITS WARM, AM GLOWING:hihi: