Blades Vs Crewe postponed

nikki-red

• 1 month later...

Re arranged date is tonight , nothing to play for really but pride I've heard we have sold nearly 4,000 tickets so a good atmosphere should be gauranteed it's just a shame Saturday has deflated many fans .

Get a few youngsters on Morgan please or even the bench players get them starting , as we need a new a fresh approach to the next 4 games .

UTB

Re arranged date is tonight , nothing to play for really but pride I've heard we have sold nearly 4,000 tickets so a good atmosphere should be gauranteed it's just a shame Saturday has deflated many fans .

Get a few youngsters on Morgan please or even the bench players get them starting , as we need a new a fresh approach to the next 4 games .

UTB

Oh I don't know we could still end up 4th or 5th, which gives us a chance of avoiding Brentford or Donny, mind you Yeovil are buzzing and Swindon have coped extremely well, since PDC spat the dummy.

Whoever we get in P Offs it won't be easy, but if we want it we've got to grab it, just a pity we crumble when we do, and so maddening.

UTB

Plenty to play for. You need to finish fourth otherwise you'll be playing your home leg first.

Plenty to play for. You need to finish fourth otherwise you'll be playing your home leg first.

Have you followed the Blades home and away this season ? I suspect not , as you wouldn't be suggesting that playing at home 2nd is an advantage . :loopy:

We are a much better unit away from home and have been all season , the Pompey result and performance was not the best granted but on the whole we are much more likely to get the needed results away from home .

---------- Post added 23-04-2013 at 10:12 ----------

Just what I said is it 3rd & 4th that play 2nd leg at home, god if we play 1st leg at home we'll have lost before we go away lol

Personally I'd rather play both legs away . We play with less fear away from home and often control the game for far larger periods than at bdtbl . We have let in less goals than anybody away from home .

And it's a FACT we have accumulated more points away from home .

Edited by s2 blade