Coopers tours killimarsh

Thinking of using this company to go to this years waddington air display has anybody used this coach company https://www.cooperstours.co.uk/day-trips/south-yorks-north-mids is there anywhere in sheffield city centre i can get there tickets from

Try info centre in pond street they do all bookings for day trips or you can book it online.

http://www.cooperstours.co.uk/itineraries/29-raf-waddington-air-show?currentpage=3&areafilter=

Edited by jimmy1975
added more info

They used to provide the coaches for the disabled supporters at Bramall lane, and there were a couple of drivers who used to drive for us, regularly, who were really lovely.

My son drives for them and is a credit to the coaching industry , they are an excellent company who have been going for many years so you cant go far wrong booking with them

we as a tennants association use this company 4 times a year top class and we have used them for many years thank you bassett one

Brings back memories.......

Used to use Coopers when I was at school, early 80s. Had one driver called Graham we always seemed to get - grumpy Graham we called him, right miserable sod lol

Barrack Tavern use them for football away days, good service I believe.

been to theatre shows in london with coopers great service,wouldnt use anybody else.

even gave us free tour of interesting places which wasnt in the itinary

Been to Waddo with them for the last two year's, spot on with no problems.

They also have a booking office on Bridge Street Killamarsh. Very good, reliable, local company. Have used them many times.

Been to Waddo with them for the last two year's, spot on with no problems.

I'm looking at going down by coach this year. What time does it set off and do you have any problems with queueing?

We went to see Oliver in Manchester with them last year or it might have been the year before! highly recommended, they really well organised and lovely people.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android