Parking ticket from Meadowhall

ammas

As a disabled guy myself I suggest all able bodied folk take a chill pill and respect Disabled Parking Bays for what they are for.

Feel free to park in my place..........if I can enjoy your health and fitness. I would gladly exchange my Blue Badge for your health.

Its sad when fines and tickets have to be issued due to people being inconsiderate.

she can just ignore it as many other people do. Hardly anyone is taken to court for it, and even fewer are ordered to pay the fine at court.

There is no such thing as a parking fine issued privately, they are invitations to pay, you wouldnt give me £80 just because I asked.

It is legal for them to give you an invoice, but you dont have to pay.

Writing to them is completely pointless, they wont allow an appeal and all you are doing is wasting your time and money and informing them that they have your address correct.

And you need a lesson in the real facts concerning parking "invoices"

I suggest you visit Pepipoo: http://www.pepipoo.com/

read and be educated.

Planner1 - where does the public highway end and the private road start at Meadowhall?

I seem to remember certain places of a certain size and stature were "given over" to the council for highway regulation purposes but I may have dreamt that.

As a disabled guy myself I suggest all able bodied folk take a chill pill and respect Disabled Parking Bays for what they are for.

Feel free to park in my place..........if I can enjoy your health and fitness. I would gladly exchange my Blue Badge for your health.

Its sad when fines and tickets have to be issued due to people being inconsiderate.

I agree, and the moral rules forbid me from parking in a disabled space, ever, even at 3am in a deserted car park.

I would soil myself before taking a disabled space up

Planner1 - where does the public highway end and the private road start at Meadowhall?

I seem to remember certain places of a certain size and stature were "given over" to the council for highway regulation purposes but I may have dreamt that.

The public highway stops when you turn into the car park entrances, pretty much as soon as you pass the traffic signals. Just about all all of the access roads and all the car parks are private land.

i was with her she is pregnant and really ill with it at the moment and needed a toilet desperately. she was only driving past not actually visiting meadowhall, and was there less than 10min. it was very busy, and no spaces nearby were available. thats the story of why she is so 'inconsiderate'. now pls, just advice on the question i asked. thanks staffy23.

SO? I have been in the position twice as I have two. I would never dream of parking In a disabled.

I am also disabled and if someone was behind me (by looking in the mirror) and I saw they were more disabled than I, I would go around again and wait for another spot.

Damn well serves her right as I have also been in the same position as being pregnant and need to urinate all the time. I also now have the problem that I am in continent, but I'm sorry, if I someone is worse off than me I will wait .

SO? I have been in the position twice as I have two. I would never dream of parking In a disabled.

I am also disabled and if someone was behind me (by looking in the mirror) and I saw they were more disabled than I, I would go around again and wait for another spot.

Damn well serves her right as I have also been in the same position as being pregnant and need to urinate all the time. I also now have the problem that I am in continent, but I'm sorry, if I someone is worse off than me I will wait .

If somebody breaks their leg, would they be more or less disabled than someone with incontinence issues? The only difference being is that the person who has broken thier leg WONT have a blue badge, but the person who wee,s a lot WILL have. Who is more deserving of the space? The answer is BOTH people, so in that instance if I had a broken leg, I would park in a disabled bay on private land, and as well as ignoring any invoices that came my way, I would also take great pleasure in telling any nosey interfering twonk to keep his/her bloody nose out.

I once parked in a disabled spot with my mum (she is disabled with a badge ), and was returning to the car when a bloke was writing stuff down from the car at the side of me, and I said can't you clamp them he says not allowed anymore anyways the badge had run out 3 months ago.