Parking ticket from Meadowhall

Crikey i have to say some of the posts by people that indeed have blue badges are almost as bad at the OPs! Tell me how do you people with disabilites know while sitting in your car who is more disabled? and therefore more entitled? and would you really have words with someone that didnt actually look physically disabled?

I have just been on a police forum and read this article which may give a different view vis a vis the new laws.

http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?/topic/49314-parking-charge-notices/#

Now don't go getting excited and abusing me, I just thought that it was a different perspective. I don't give a toss either way wether someone calls it a fine, charge or speculative invoice.

Ps MODS I thought all parking ticket threads were being merged?

I`m not going to sign up just to read it - can you summarise please

I report anyone NOT with a blue badge if they are parked next to me.

Actually I didn't realise that Disabled people can also park in the parent and child bays if showing their disabled sticker.

Absolute Rubbish . As Planner1 correctly says ,you need to read up on the facts concerning parking on private car parks/land , before you pedal lies and spread false scare stories .

Words I never thought I'd see in a Penistone999 post.

Words I never thought I'd see in a Penistone999 post.

I know,me neither :hihi::hihi:

Just tried this site and NAV tells me that there's a possible virus.

Has anyone else had a problem visiting this site?

I suspect it's one of the ads on the site, rather than the forum itself, in an attempt to get drive by infections.

Avast gave me the same warning, but opened the forum, whilst blocking one of the adverts.

I report anyone NOT with a blue badge if they are parked next to me.

Actually I didn't realise that Disabled people can also park in the parent and child bays if showing their disabled sticker.

who are you reporting them to?

you do realise the gist of the thread is anyone can park in the disabled spaces at supermarkets etc. just the same as you or anyone else can park in parent and child bays, the whole thing has been blown wide open thanks to the sterling work of eckoboy and P999.

but don`t park in council disabled spaces - they are covered under regs.

who are you reporting them to?

you do realise the gist of the thread is anyone can park in the disabled spaces at supermarkets etc. just the same as you or anyone else can park in parent and child bays, the whole thing has been blown wide open thanks to the sterling work of eckoboy and P999.

but don`t park in council disabled spaces - they are covered under regs.

Legally they can but it doesn't make it morally right. Although I do think the ops friend had a valid reason and its a shame temporary blue badges aren't issued for people who need them short term.

We parked in one of those stupid parents with kids or whatever they call it bays, when we could find no spaces in the disabled section. The abuse we received from a bloke in a car with a youngster in the back was appalling. His child could have walked further than my 99 year old mother, but he was so aggressive my husband did move our car then had to go fetch it when we came out. The world is going mad !! Wish I had known that we couldn't be fined.

We parked in one of those stupid parents with kids or whatever they call it bays, when we could find no spaces in the disabled section. The abuse we received from a bloke in a car with a youngster in the back was appalling. His child could have walked further than my 99 year old mother, but he was so aggressive my husband did move our car then had to go fetch it when we came out. The world is going mad !! Wish I had known that we couldn't be fined.

Could you clarify why parent and child bays are stupid please?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Could you clarify why parent and child bays are stupid please?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I find them invaluable and a real help when im out shopping.