Parking ticket from Meadowhall

SO? I have been in the position twice as I have two. I would never dream of parking In a disabled.

I am also disabled and if someone was behind me (by looking in the mirror) and I saw they were more disabled than I, I would go around again and wait for another spot.

Damn well serves her right as I have also been in the same position as being pregnant and need to urinate all the time. I also now have the problem that I am in continent, but I'm sorry, if I someone is worse off than me I will wait .

If somebody breaks their leg, would they be more or less disabled than someone with incontinence issues? The only difference being is that the person who has broken thier leg WONT have a blue badge, but the person who wee,s a lot WILL have. Who is more deserving of the space? The answer is BOTH people, so in that instance if I had a broken leg, I would park in a disabled bay on private land, and as well as ignoring any invoices that came my way, I would also take great pleasure in telling any nosey interfering twonk to keep his/her bloody nose out.

I once parked in a disabled spot with my mum (she is disabled with a badge ), and was returning to the car when a bloke was writing stuff down from the car at the side of me, and I said can't you clamp them he says not allowed anymore anyways the badge had run out 3 months ago.

if I was caught short near Meadowhall, i could think of a dozen places nearby where the toilets are a lot nearer a car park than the space the OP`s friend parked in.

Seems a bit of a gamble parking there is she was that desperate.

Next some people on here will be telling you to get your friend some nappies to go out in lol

I saw a car get a ticket for parking in the disabled bay at Meadowhall yesterday afternoon. She missed wardens by minutes. But to be fair I got a space straight away, I would never dream of parking in a disabled bay. But I have had a parking invoice for stopping in what used to be a free car park in Newquay. I needed to breastfeed my baby so pulled up where I thought was (and used to be) free. They had ANPR cameras, so sent me a photo of my car. I wasn't going to pay £60 to feed my daughter. Was really worried when the first letter came through. You hear people tell you to ignore them but I was slightly scared. Anyway ignored them and not heard anything for three months now. Won't be parking there again.

Next some people on here will be telling you to get your friend some nappies to go out in lol

You never heard of tenna lady?

If you were with her in the car why didnt you stay in the car while she was at the toilet then you could have explained to the warden,i find speaking kindly to people and explaining your predicament helps.I agree with the others though it is wrong to park in disabled bays and that any ticket issued is unenforcable.

I have just been on a police forum and read this article which may give a different view vis a vis the new laws.

http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?/topic/49314-parking-charge-notices/#

Now don't go getting excited and abusing me, I just thought that it was a different perspective. I don't give a toss either way wether someone calls it a fine, charge or speculative invoice.

Ps MODS I thought all parking ticket threads were being merged?

I saw a car get a ticket for parking in the disabled bay at Meadowhall yesterday afternoon. She missed wardens by minutes. But to be fair I got a space straight away, I would never dream of parking in a disabled bay. But I have had a parking invoice for stopping in what used to be a free car park in Newquay. I needed to breastfeed my baby so pulled up where I thought was (and used to be) free. They had ANPR cameras, so sent me a photo of my car. I wasn't going to pay £60 to feed my daughter. Was really worried when the first letter came through. You hear people tell you to ignore them but I was slightly scared. Anyway ignored them and not heard anything for three months now. Won't be parking there again.

Is it the car park at fistral beach we got one for being five minutes late and just binned it and not heard anything since the same as you.

Yes it was ghost rider. Guttered now as used to love parking there and just watching the waves roll in. Think I got two letters then they stopped xxx

Yes it was ghost rider. Guttered now as used to love parking there and just watching the waves roll in. Think I got two letters then they stopped xxx

I suppose they must get plenty who pay up other wise they wouldnt keep persisting in sending parking fines out.The ones who pay obviously dont come on this forum.:hihi:

I suppose they must get plenty who pay up other wise they wouldnt keep persisting in sending parking fines out.The ones who pay obviously dont come on this forum.:hihi:

correct :)