Owls transfer rumours jan 2013

barts96

:hihi:We'll all have to have notes to hand in to potty for not being at work..or get marked with an unauthorised absence.. ' are you boys SMOKING behind the bike sheds, (grabs the lughole and drags us off to the headmasters):hihi::hihi:

Yeah - but let's keep that quiet Pete:hihi: - 'Cos I can do a reyt good hard stare over the top of my glasses if peeved!

Talking about DJ's 15 or so signings - can anyone name more than one of them that's doing okay for us?

Edited by potlegs

Yeah - but let's keep that quiet Pete:hihi: - but I can do a reyt good hard stare over the top of my glasses if peeved!

Talking about DJ's 15 or so signings - can anyone name more than one of them that's doing okay for us?

Antonio lol

although thats cheating :P

kirkland?

You can't have Antonio - Mel.:hihi:

Kirkland - not too bad I guess.

Okay any more offers chaps?

We had a chat about that earlier Owl66 - have a look back a bit....(Llera)

helans come on a bit the last 2 (before the burnley) matches, then again not many shone during the burnley game

I was thinking Rhys McCabe looks promising but not finished article and as we said earlier Gardener isn't too bad - he is improving since he came, seems to be settling in. But other than them it has been a pretty poor lot putting pen to paper for us.