Owls transfer rumours jan 2013

barts96

I reckon there's more chance of platting fog than MM splashing the cash we really need tbh corks, but stranger things have happened, perhaps the old dog has a trick or 2 left up his sleeve.:suspect:

If MM wants us to stay in this division [which he obviously does]then he is gunna have to spend summat now.

personally, i think lleras been the best of a bad bunch this season, if others had pulled there weight then maybe his mistakes wouldnt stand out as much, as corks said, try & bring batth back, pair him with llera, i think theyd do quite well. you take lleras goals out of the equation this season & the owls would certainly be doomed!!

i was gonna reply to a post previously about lleras supposed inability in this division but couldnt find it again so this one will do lol.

i partly agree mh, im not actually sure its a failure to adapt to this level, could it not actually be what hes up against in his own team? that goes for others such as antonio and cog, all have slid down despite a will and fight (in those 3 mentioned players anyway)

i mean take dj for a start, consistantly changing the team match by match, changing the formations, players playing out of position, other players seeming to not be bothered. surely all this would affect a players head? specially if hes playing behind somebody not in their favoured position or making mistakes, then it snowballs, he starts making errors, then trying to amend things and making more?

i know at my work theres certain times where you screw up for various reasons, and it sometimes snowballs lol

Do none of you fellas have work to do??? :hihi::hihi:

over 40 posts on this thread from just before noon to 5pm - you surely can't all be shift workers!

Thought provoking points about the errors made in front of him Mel and

I would be sad to see Llera go even though I believe it's probably agent spiel, he doesn't seem to be handling himself as well this season, he's flapping and I'm sure (but not checked) he must have more bookings already than he had the whole of last season. As said though his goals have been more than welcome for us.

over 40 posts on this thread from just before noon to 5pm - you surely can't all be shift workers!

I would be sad to see Llera go even though I believe it's probably agent spiel, he doesn't seem to be handling himself as well this season, he's flapping and I'm sure (but not checked) he must have more bookings already than he had the whole of last season. As said though his goals have been more than welcome for us.

NWD for me Laurie xx

Nowt came in till bout 2 for me so thats my excuse.

I think getting shut of Llerra wont be a bad thing really, he has cost us as much,if not more than he's scored.

He is out of contract in the summer, why not cash in while we can, and free up some wages for someone better, with Reda back and Gardner finding a bit of form we won't miss him.

Nowt came in till bout 2 for me so thats my excuse.

I think getting shut of Llerra wont be a bad thing really, he has cost us as much,if not more than he's scored.

He is out of contract in the summer, why not cash in while we can, and free up some wages for someone better, with Reda back and Gardner finding a bit of form we won't miss him.

thats the thing tho, better? can dj be trusted to bring in better? lets face it his other 15 or whatever signings didnt set the world alight

Okay that's 2 with a defence - the rest of you getting paid for being on the tinterweb :hihi:

Yes, Webby, Reda's back (until he picks up too many yellows again!) and Gardener is improving (better than I thought he would be) but Taylor isn't awfully good. I do wish that I believed DJ would/could sign us a top defender. ...Oh and forward.....or two :)

i was at work lol, posting during my breaks on mi phone :P thats why i waited till i was home to type out the big one lol