Owls transfer rumours jan 2013

barts96

You could say the same about madine. DJ does make some strange decisions.:(

I feel though that when Madine has been given a start he can look lethargic and uninterested, therefore not justifying his place. I think the chances he missed in the Huddersfield game a few days ago showed his shortcomings.

I feel though that when Madine has been given a start he can look lethargic and uninterested, therefore not justifying his place. I think the chances he missed in the Huddersfield game a few days ago showed his shortcomings.

Yeah cant argue wi any of that.Being a young lad [him not me:(] i would imagine he needs his confidence boosting and playing one week dropped the next doesnt help,would have liked to have seen him managed by big ron.

I am still a DJ supporter tho gents, i think he has brought in youth to build a team on, said it before that DJ is a builder, not someone who will get us flying from the off and be prolific, As for O ' driscoll he is pretty much the same, a builder, and would most likely take us down and start again, Billy Davies..done nowt.Pearson, not a prayer.

DJ will keep us up, and will build a solid base from which we can establish ourselves into a solid and profitable club.

Some of the players he has brought in are for the future, not for now, and had to be given a run to see how they'd cope in front of a MASSIVE crowd:hihi:

Keep the faith, DJ will silence you all and we all be happy Owls come the end of the season.

I am still a DJ supporter tho gents, i think he has brought in youth to build a team on, said it before that DJ is a builder, not someone who will get us flying from the off and be prolific, As for O ' driscoll he is pretty much the same, a builder, and would most likely take us down and start again, Billy Davies..done nowt.Pearson, not a prayer.

DJ will keep us up, and will build a solid base from which we can establish ourselves into a solid and profitable club.

Some of the players he has brought in are for the future, not for now, and had to be given a run to see how they'd cope in front of a MASSIVE crowd:hihi:

Keep the faith, DJ will silence you all and we all be happy Owls come the end of the season.

Thats a fair point,some do forget that.But even though it makes a change for us to be building for the future,i would be happy to ditch it for a while and concentrate on a good first team.

lol at building for the future, so he decimates the promotion winning team cos theyre no good for the championship (apparently) without even trying first.

and brings in 15 or so of his own players.............but theyre for the future

so where does that leave the team now?????

inbetween, with no decent team / players?????

no wonder were in danger of going straight back down

Thats a fair point,some do forget that.But even though it makes a change for us to be building for the future,i would be happy to ditch it for a while and concentrate on a good first team.

Would it be a fair point though Gazza if they'd not in the main flopped so badly, it's easy to look back and say if only. At the end of the day DJ went out and tried to replace a team that had done VERY WELL, with stars of his own choice.

Lets face it he's proved he can't pick his nose, let alone a decent squad, perhaps if he'd not been so quick to tinker you might not be in the proverbial you now find yourselves in fella.

I read a lot of comments from Owls on here and they are sick of him tinkering, when it doesn't necessitate.

Would it be a fair point though Gazza if they'd not in the main flopped so badly, it's easy to look back and say if only. At the end of the day DJ went out and tried to replace a team that had done VERY WELL, with stars of his own choice.

Lets face it he's proved he can't pick his nose, let alone a decent squad, perhaps if he'd not been so quick to tinker you might not be in the proverbial you now find yourselves in fella.

I read a lot of comments from Owls on here and they are sick of him tinkering, when it doesn't necessitate.

exactly how i view it

HE is the liability, HE destroyed the winning team we had, PURELY cos he could, and wanted HIS team, he failed miserably

i mean even rodri and pecnik dont even get on the bench now and theyre HIS players lol, if he doesnt trust em, who would?????? :huh::loopy:

as for kirkland, hes done ok as far as goalkeepers go, but has he done anything bywater couldnt do?

the only difference is...........kirkland is DJs player, he bought him

hes now started leaving taylor on the bench, hes worked out hes not up to it

to me it smacks of idiocy and stubborness, NOT building for the future.

playing players out of position, surely that must mess with their heads (professional or not) which leads to mistakes, which leads to mistakes behind them too (ala the furore over lleras latest shenanigans)

to me its just a complete mess top to bottom, a shambles

even when we think hes found the winning team...........he tinkers again, it defies logic

surely you have your best team / players, you play them every match you can so they hone their craft, develop their confidence?

and the only time you change is when you need to? injury or suspensions, or you really do need to rest a player.

again our players probably dont know whether theyre coming or going?

the ONLY time weve looked strong is when our defence and midfield is built mostly of last seasons survivors, and we know DJ doesnt like a single one of em, bar antonio

I think most of us[apart from mel] were more than happy when we started bringing the players in during the summer,ok he brought in a lot and some are for the future,they have turned out to be mainly poor signings[not all] but i dont think too many of us were complaining before the season started.Dont think for a second im sticking up for DJ cos i aint,but not to many of us thought we would have done owt with last seasons team.

I think most of us[apart from mel] were more than happy when we started bringing the players in during the summer,ok he brought in a lot and some are for the future,they have turned out to be mainly poor signings[not all] but i dont think too many of us were complaining before the season started.Dont think for a second im sticking up for DJ cos i aint,but not to many of us thought we would have done owt with last seasons team.

dont get me wrong, hindsights wonderful, i did think ooh lots of new signings, this means lets get down to business, cant say i "got excited" lol but it was interesting

but as the seasons gone on its just got more and more and more depressing and baffeling, bit of respite when we looked like we might have upped a gear slightly, but tbh im same as hotmale i dont see it changing any time soon, with dj at the helm :( hes just too stubborn, or arrogent and only thinks HIS way is right

all i can see now is us in a battle with p'boro to see whos going down :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazza58

dont get me wrong, hindsights wonderful, i did think ooh lots of new signings, this means lets get down to business, cant say i "got excited" lol but it was interesting

but as the seasons gone on its just got more and more and more depressing and baffeling, bit of respite when we looked like we might have upped a gear slightly, but tbh im same as hotmale i dont see it changing any time soon, with dj at the helm hes just too stubborn, or arrogent and only thinks HIS way is right

all i can see now is us in a battle with p'boro to see whos going down

I would agree that Mel.but I reckon there will be a few more teams dragged into it.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android