Owls transfer rumours jan 2013

barts96

Either that or sack him as he can't see potential when it slaps him in the chops :(
iv previously said somewhere else on here in the last few days, its time for mm to take his shot, either back dj or sack him, if he wants a quickish return on his investment then he needs to make his mind up now wether hes gonna give proper funding & backing to dj or sack him & bring A.N OTHER manager in who's capable of gettin the best out of players. i doubt very much mm wants to be paying a 3rd manager but hes gotta sort it out & do it asap while transfer markets open

Like they always seem to do.:mad:

Too true, does your nut in m8 I think from now on I'm gonna have a few quid on any ex Wednesday player that faces us, even if it's a defender :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-01-2013 at 15:59 ----------

iv previously said somewhere else on here in the last few days, its time for mm to take his shot, either back dj or sack him, if he wants a quickish return on his investment then he needs to make his mind up now wether hes gonna give proper funding & backing to dj or sack him & bring A.N OTHER manager in who's capable of gettin the best out of players. i doubt very much mm wants to be paying a 3rd manager but hes gotta sort it out & do it asap while transfer markets open

From what I can remember DJ has always been at clubs where he could spend a million or 2, Cardiff and Wolves both had spending power when he was there.

If Wednesday want to be successful with loan players and cheapo signings then DJ aint the man in my opinion.

I'm not saying he's a poor manager but if your used to having at least a few tools then it's going to be a big change for him having to scrimp and scrape in a tool box full of screwdrivers and spanners what are not the right size for the job.

Damn I explain things strangely lolol :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Too true, does your nut in m8 I think from now on I'm gonna have a few quid on any ex Wednesday player that faces us, even if it's a defender :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-01-2013 at 15:59 ----------

From what I can remember DJ has always been at clubs where he could spend a million or 2, Cardiff and Wolves both had spending power when he was there.

If Wednesday want to be successful with loan players and cheapo signings then DJ aint the man in my opinion.

I'm not saying he's a poor manager but if your used to having at least a few tools then it's going to be a big change for him having to scrimp and scrape in a tool box full of screwdrivers and spanners what are not the right size for the job.

Damn I explain things strangely lolol :hihi::hihi::hihi:

its ok, i forgive you corks, i know what you dumplins are like at t'other end of city ;)

Since we've done well in recent past with some loan signings, will we be satisfied with another round of inspired loans?

As long as we stay up i dont care who plays!!

Just hope the players who come in are ready for a fight,cos its gonna be nowt but battling all season now....

It shouldn't have to be a battle though if MM shows the colour of his money and gets some quality in...

I reckon there's more chance of platting fog than MM splashing the cash we really need tbh corks, but stranger things have happened, perhaps the old dog has a trick or 2 left up his sleeve.:suspect: