Barnsley Vs Owls 15/12/12

So far so good :) hard to tell from where I am if it was a foul by madine, will have a look tonight at that. They better win to make it worth me freezing my bits off here though:hihi:

Deffo a foul by Madine, he knew exactly what he was doing, happens all the time, some are lucky to get away with it, some aren't...

Guest sibon

Nat Lofthouse has nothing on Madine:D

ey calm it i just got told off for saying dingles, thats not a very nice comment is it :P

That is shocking Matt, what's the world coming to, it is well documented what those from Barnsley call us and, what we call them.

Sorry but its not insulting, what next chucking that nice family off Emmerdale

Can't see Barnsley scoring TBH

Edited by Bypassblade

This lad David Perkins is a decent player who has just come on.

---------- Post added 15-12-2012 at 18:30 ----------

ey calm it i just got told off for saying dingles, thats not a very nice comment is it :P

That is shocking Matt, what's the world coming to, it is well documented what those from Barnsley call us and, what we call them.

Sorry but its not insulting, what next chucking that nice family off Emmerdale

As explained to me people have been complaining about it which is sad really.

Sheffield Wed will win this match 3-1.

Our budgie sucessfully predicted that Bristol City would win 3-2 last week, so we are going with his prediction.

We put 2 sets of cards onto the floor (numbered 1 to 6), we say "Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City", we put the budgie on the floor and he turns over the one card on one side (today Sheffield Wed got 3) and then runs over to the over side and turns over one of the other cards (Barnsley got number 1).

He got last weeks Sheff Wed score right, but he wasn't successful with todays united match, he predicted a 1 - 0 win for Tranmere, so got that one wrong

Physic Budgie predicted that Bristol would win last weeks game.

He has predicted an away win for Wednesday, perhaps I should start putting bets on? If Weds win 3-1, that would be spooky

Physic Budgie predicted that Bristol would win last weeks game.

He has predicted an away win for Wednesday, perhaps I should start putting bets on? If Weds win 3-1, that would be spooky

Is your budgie a descendant of the one on Carry on at Your Convenience by any chance???....:hihi::hihi:

This lad David Perkins is a decent player who has just come on.

---------- Post added 15-12-2012 at 18:30 ----------

As explained to me people have been complaining about it which is sad really.

Yes it is corks, our son in law comes every Sunday and as soon as he walks through the door, the 1st thing he says is dee dar, dee dar. We reply dingle, dingle, even our grandkids say it to us; and when we send them cards we sign them nan & granddad dee dar.

That is 100% true, and it helps them see which grandparents have sent what to them :)

This is one of the games I was thinking of going to see, watching it, there are a lot of empty seats. £28 a ticket is a joke, no wonder there are lots of empty seats. I know people who spend less on drug addictions than others spend on watching football!

This is one of the games I was thinking of going to see, watching it, there are a lot of empty seats. £28 a ticket is a joke, no wonder there are lots of empty seats. I know people who spend less on drug addictions than others spend on watching football!

They're clearly not taking enough drugs then ;)

Agree entirely with your sentiments. £28 for a game that is on sky? Crazy

and two teams right at the bottom of the division :loopy:

They're clearly not taking enough drugs then ;)

Yes but Barnsley haven't announced to the traveling Owls fans yet, its 35 quid to get out :hihi::hihi: