Barnsley Vs Owls 15/12/12

top4718

Points will do me messy win granted, but sometimes it has to be done, very happy tonight regarless off the performance, I think some Blades fans may not be worried about swopping placews with us maybe it wont happen yet after todays results, way too many points to play for for both teams...

The poorer of two poor looking teams won tonight. Second half Barnsley improved and should have put it to bed, were unlucky on a couple of occasions. Referee as said was pathetic and the Barnsley lad should have seen a red card and 3 match ban at least for his tackle on madine. Harewood should have gone down when the lad Helan jumped allover him out wide in the box, with a ref like that it would have been a nailed on penalty but very honest of him.

If you lot play like that the rest of the season you are relegated, nothing on that pitch tonight showed me anything other than a bottom three team. Very poor in all areas and I include defensively because ok you didn't concede but Barnsley weren't all that in the final third, had they been you lot would have folded. Miguel Llera is a clown, not a very good football player either.

Very lucky, don't expect you to build on it. Relegation written allover you and an extremely lucky 3 points doesn't make me think any other way! upto you lot to improve and prove me wrong but based on now you are poor!

A very silly post.

Anyone with any knowledge of football doesn't judge teams on derby performances alone.

The poorer of two poor looking teams won tonight. Second half Barnsley improved and should have put it to bed, were unlucky on a couple of occasions. Referee as said was pathetic and the Barnsley lad should have seen a red card and 3 match ban at least for his tackle on madine. Harewood should have gone down when the lad Helan jumped allover him out wide in the box, with a ref like that it would have been a nailed on penalty but very honest of him.

If you lot play like that the rest of the season you are relegated, nothing on that pitch tonight showed me anything other than a bottom three team. Very poor in all areas and I include defensively because ok you didn't concede but Barnsley weren't all that in the final third, had they been you lot would have folded. Miguel Llera is a clown, not a very good football player either.

Very lucky, don't expect you to build on it. Relegation written allover you and an extremely lucky 3 points doesn't make me think any other way! upto you lot to improve and prove me wrong but based on now you are poor!

blah blah blah Wednesday,blah blah blah relegation, blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

Think you watched a different game tbh pal, a good team,low on confidence,shut out a rival with some solid defense,agreed Barns shoulda been down to 10, that tackle was just plain dangerous and full of intent.

But we were organised,solid and kept to the plan, ground out a result.

If we play like that the rest of the season....grind teams down and come away with a win???:suspect:.... we'll be fine!

Llerra( double 'r':hihi:) is still adapting to the English game,and talking to him in the asda yesterday, he still hasn't fully overcome the language barrier, he is a good player, still ingrained in the spanish style of football.

Barnsley played a lot of football in our final 3rd, the stats showed it...Cardiff did too, we were unlucky to lose then, and got the result today.

Think you watched the match thru red tinted glasses.

We were good for the 3 pts today.

Judge it on those 7 performances then.

How many have you and bb seen?

None.

Jog on.

chin up luv !! grumpy git !! i know about bad teams , i follow one :) i am able to accept it !! your in denial ..your team is pants to. accept it !

Three points gained by hard work and much riding of luck. They defended well but the defence ought to have been better protected. The midfield's passing game was non-existent and I can't see where the goals are going to come from without further recruitment in January.

After gifting three points to Bristol City last week, a win today was essential. That table would be looking scary tonight if Barnsley had won.