Ive just seen this - its awful..*very graphic and upsetting video*

danamy

On a happier note, if anyone would like to see a Raccoon Dog for themselves, they have some at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park. They have a really old Mr & Mrs Raccoon Dog, & the last time I went they had some new youngsters :D

They are lovely. A bit like a cross between a raccoon & a badger.

I have heard more than once that this video was made by peta to make a point about the fur trade. There is no reason someone would skin an animal alive...it would ruin the fur with blood and the animal would injure them. I dont agree with skinning for fur but it just doesnt make sense that the furriers would do it that way

I've signed the petition and watched 38 seconds of it - enough to see men repeatedly slam the animals heads on the ground by their tails :(

I saw a Peta video years ago when I was doing Alevel Art, that featured a german shepherd chained up, back leg held stretched out by a man who took a knife from the dogs elbow all the way down to its hind leg. The sound that dog made scarred me for life and I will never get that image out of my mind. I dedicated my Alevel art to the horrors of factory farming and the fur trade. It's shocking that it still goes on, especially with the technology we have like social media that can so easily raise awareness and the man made fibres we have are good enough to replace real fur.

Why don't the government stop any imports of fur? Why don't celebrities do more to raise awareness like Stella McCartney?

i have seen a video very similar to this years ago & swore id never watch one again but i had to to just know what they was doing i got a few seconds in

& had to turn it off

the one question i want to know is why oh why are we having to sign a petition to stop this its so bloody wrong it shouldn't even be allowed

i relay wish i could swear on hear because xxxx@@@@@@ xxxxxx

its just wrong & your right i shouldn't have looked all i can see are those poor animals faces in my head i never buy anything to do with fur imitation fur yes but not real & you can tell the difference between real & not i have

a fluffy bag from primark's £12 i think it was & its great why do people need to have real fur ??? ??? its just wrong i don't even like real tiger rugs etc yes it feels nice but i would rather it stay on the animal not be used as a fashion accessory :(