Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

My son's still receiving them from the DCA that Crystal peaks private parking people have " appointed " as not delivered via recorded can't see how they could ever prove he's received them

Came home today to a letter from Roxburghe debt collection agency...a quick scan through the MSE forum has confirmed that this is another standard issue scare tactic letter will probably be followed up by a letter from Graham White 'solicitors'. Hopefully the end of the paper trail is in sight! :)

Graham White`s isnt even a real solicitors, they are made up. Roxborough`s, well, ive had loads from them . They send you a threatening letter every time you get a parking invoice. Just keep ignoring and they will go away. You will receive the one from Graham Whites next ,them usually one more saying its your last chance to pay or they will start court proceedings. usual rubbish and hot air from them.

---------- Post added 03-06-2013 at 22:13 ----------

My son's still receiving them from the DCA that Crystal peaks private parking people have " appointed " as not delivered via recorded can't see how they could ever prove he's received them

just ignore them .

had a ticket from ukpc do i pay it or rip it up and put it in the bin?

RIP IT UP,,i had a ticket a while ago,,they send you 1 letter,,then thats it,they cannot enforce it,,,it was also on tv a few weeks ago,,

use the search function and find the MASSIVE thread about private parking tickets :roll:

- Was it issued by a local authority? - PAY IT

- Was it issued by the Police? - PAY IT

- Was it issued by anyone else? - IGNORE!

Ripping up a piece of paper that even hints at legal action is not necessarily the best advice people can give you.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=60 is one place you can go for good advice. Read through the threads about your particular parking company so you know what to expect.

Another place is http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk

The advice in these places can help you.

Graham White Solicitors is either a real firm in which case you need to worry, but in regard to parking it is almost certainly a 76 year old solicitor who signs these letters Michael Sobell which are sent from the next desk at Roxburgh Debt Collectors. This is also a "real" firm - it just so happens this is the only work they do. Try typing it in the internet and you will see.

Very occasionally they do take legal action but back off when faced with a defence.

Graham White`s isnt even a real solicitors, they are made up. Roxborough`s, well, ive had loads from them . They send you a threatening letter every time you get a parking invoice. Just keep ignoring and they will go away. You will receive the one from Graham Whites next ,them usually one more saying its your last chance to pay or they will start court proceedings. usual rubbish and hot air from them.

I got my letter from Graham White's on Monday, stating that they 'may' be instructed to take action and reclaim charges blah, blah, blah...it was all very vague so I added it to my increasing pile of threatening letters :)

I got my letter from Graham White's on Monday, stating that they 'may' be instructed to take action and reclaim charges blah, blah, blah...it was all very vague so I added it to my increasing pile of threatening letters :)

Ignore them............. ive had dozens of "Threatening Letters " from these muppets over the last few years ........... all empty threats and bullying tactics....... eventually they go away and annoy someone else ( until you receive your next parking invoice :hihi: )

I think I'm now on letter no.4 from whoever manages Crystal Peaks..this one is from a 'debt collection' agency.

I admire their resolve. Anyway, took a copy, put it back in an envelope with no stamp on and sent it back