Conservative Party Conference

The Conservatives are in Brum this week and no doubt they'll be trying to make the lives of anyone who isn't a millionaire more miserable.

Edited by Stan Tamudo

Well they deported Hook Hamza which your beloved lefty whiny liberal Labour Party was unable to do. Surely that'll cheer you up a little bit..

(get your jabs in first because there is no chance that you intended a serious debate and just wanted to carp and moan)

Guest sibon
The Conservatives are in Brum this week and no doubt they'll be trying to make the lives of anyone who isn't a millionaire more miserable.

I'm not sure that the Tory conference has the power to make policy.

I'm equally sure that we will be treated to the nauseating spectacle of Dave, Gideon and their millionaire chums telling us plebs to know our place.

Subtly, of course.

Guest sibon
Well they deported Hook Hamza which your beloved lefty whiny liberal Labour Party was unable to do. Surely that'll cheer you up a little bit..

I think that the High Court deported Abu Hamza.

An institution that is, mercifully, separated from the Government.

Not sure Dave will have much to say, I think Ed Miliband stole a copy of his speech last week.

As opposed to the Labour Millionaires patting the heads of "lovely poor people"?

I'll be glad when conference season is over. It's not just that I dislike all 3 main parties, It's that party conferences are little more then televised rallies with very little real debate indeed. I don't understand why any town or city would want the cost of laying on security for these eejits either

As it stands conference season for those of us who aren't blindly partisan party activists is a bit like watching 3 smug arrogant middle aged men pleasuring themselves in in a mirror. Rather unpleasant.

As opposed to the Labour Millionaires patting the heads of "lovely poor people"?
But their voters just don't see it. Bless them.

Tory Liebour Fibdem.= all the same.

Aye, that's about the nub of it.

Angel.

That's what the Tory Millionaires do when they get support from their '2 up 2 down' supporters.

I'm not sure that the Tory conference has the power to make policy.

I'm equally sure that we will be treated to the nauseating spectacle of Dave, Gideon and their millionaire chums telling us plebs to know our place.

Subtly, of course.

Yes very subtly,or subtlely to use the original English spelling.Who is Gideon-is he the Bible man?