Sexual exploitation of children by Pakistanis in South Yorkshire

chem1st

you have to see where he is coming from though if we hadnt started letting anybody come over hear and claim from our benefits system which we pay our taxs for anyone really think we would be in a recession. Again I am not a racist and so long on its not as clear cut as ship them all home as they have grown had families and jobs etc

Christ Almighty need anymore be said??

Indeed it isnt, but a certain type of culture may be more inclined to a type of behavour. For example a culture where womens rights are not as important as mens rights may lead to womens rights (and women) being routinely abused.

please dont make assumptions and generalisations.

islam gives women many rights in all aspects of life

more than any other religions

just that some people as in many cultures/religions choose not to recognise or follow them or twist them to their own liking.

unfortunately , when cases like this come to light, the religous aspect is always brought up.

i detest people who carry out such acts and the ones who are responsible for covering up and beleive they should be punished accordingly - no matter what race, religion they claim to be.

none of the worlds religions would tolerate such acts.

Edited by stylefree

Ok right number one Im am ex serving Soldier of six years disabled though active service. Iv been on the front line served in Northen Ireland ( Kings Own Scottish Borders Regiment) so you can a go at me. No I dont like Hilter yes my Germen side did fight for the Third Reich but my British side of my family DID fight for this country what have yo

Ah I see a race card been played well my turn time for change time to kick them out Britain for whites only yes Im racist guess what I dont care time to think about our first not everyone eles. ;)

:roll: as if :hihi: how the hell are you going to make Britain "white" we have hundreds of thousands of British born people who arn't "white"??????

It's becoming more and more blindingly obvious that mass immigration and multi-culturism have been a disastrous mistake for this country. Allowing huge numbers of people from backward countries to bring their backward attitudes and cultural practices here, then try and cover up the consequences shames the British establishment. This has been happening for so long that it's now deeply engrained in British society and too late to do anything about it.

please dont make assumptions and generalisations.

islam gives women many rights in all aspects of life

more than any other religions

just that some people as in many cultures/religions choose not to recognise or follow them or twist them to their own liking.

unfortunately , when cases like this come to light, the religous aspect is always brought up.

i detest people who carry out such acts and the ones who are responsible for covering up and beleive they should be punished accordingly - no matter what race, religion they claim to be.

none of the worlds religions would tolerate such acts.

Who mentioned Islam?

This isn't about religion, it's about culture and in particular how a certain sector view young females of another culture.

Ok right number one Im am ex serving Soldier of six years disabled though active service. Iv been on the front line served in Northen Ireland ( Kings Own Scottish Borders Regiment) so you can a go at me. No I dont like Hilter yes my Germen side did fight for the Third Reich but my British side of my family DID fight for this country what have yo

The fact that you're ex-services is no excuse. You want to deport anyone who isn't white? That's the kind of nonsense we fought against in WW2.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Thank God that twisted racists such as yourself stand no chance whatever of coming to power.

It's becoming more and more blindingly obvious that mass immigration and multi-culturism have been a disastrous mistake for this country. Allowing huge numbers of people from backward countries to bring their backward attitudes and cultural practices here, then try and cover up the consequences shames the British establishment. This has been happening for so long that it's now deeply engrained in British society and too late to do anything about it.

............as apposed to the immigrants who are surgeons, doctors, shop keepers, taxi drivers, nurses, teachers........wonder how far we would be without their "backward attitudes" good lord help us now !!!

I couldn't disagree more. This is a multicultural society and always will be.

You're out of touch, but you'd better get used to it.