Sexual exploitation of children by Pakistanis in South Yorkshire

chem1st

Crucial difference is many regular folk on here consistently defend anything 'Pakistani' or 'Muslim' due to their Guardianiasits belief structure and their middle class white guilt indoctrination.

I'm often accused of being a hippy lefty tree hugger, but you won't find me defending any child abuser, no matter whether they were born next door or on the other side of the world.

Granted there may be communication problems, identification and apprehension problems (especially where the offenders still have family abroad to whom they can flee very quickly) and the like, but no matter all of these, none of that makes the abuse right.

I'm often accused of being a hippy lefty tree hugger, but you won't find me defending any child abuser, no matter whether they were born next door or on the other side of the world.

Granted there may be communication problems, identification and apprehension problems (especially where the offenders still have family abroad to whom they can flee very quickly) and the like, but no matter all of these, none of that makes the abuse right.

Look at how the regulars defend women been abused in Islamic faith and their homophobia, the racists comments by the MP Diana Abbot, the point is if they're of BME origin then its always somehow justified.

Ah I see a race card been played well my turn time for change time to kick them out Britain for whites only yes Im racist guess what I dont care time to think about our first not veryone eles. ;)

My Bold=

So what? good for you but I don't think anyone will be giving you a blue peter badge for revealing this.

Ah I see a race card been played well my turn time for change time to kick them out Britain for whites only yes Im racist guess what I dont care time to think about our first not veryone eles. ;)

How do you think you'd go about that? It could never happen - the people wouldn't let it.

Anyone who thinks they can deport any of my friends and family can take a running jump.

By the way, are you a fan of Hitler?

I don't care what views you hold (well I do, but I know I can't change them so I'm not going to try) but what you need to understand at this point is that if you start posting these views on the forum you're likely to find your account suspended.

Please read our forum terms which can be found at the bottom of every forum page. It is against our terms to post in a way which is reported as racist, promoting any illegality or offensively.

If people learned how to self-moderate then there would be no bans on SF and I'd love nothing more.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who seem to think that it is OK to post whatever they want wherever they want. You could be Adolf Hitler's biggest fan or run a sex shop for all I care and I'll happily let you post on SF if you learn what you can and what you can't post in order to remain within our rules.

EDIT- in no way am I equating being Hitler's biggest fan and running a sex shop as being similarly inappropriate, wrong or offensive. It's just two categories of things that people get picked up for breaking forum rules with their posts (racism and posts which are not family friendly).

you have to see where he is coming from though if we hadnt started letting anybody come over hear and claim from our benefits system which we pay our taxs for anyone really think we would be in a recession. Again I am not a racist and so long on its not as clear cut as ship them all home as they have grown had families and jobs etc

you have to see where he is coming from though if we hadnt started letting anybody come over hear and claim from our benefits system which we pay our taxs for anyone really think we would be in a recession. Again I am not a racist and so long on its not as clear cut as ship them all home as they have grown had families and jobs etc

Yeah, genocide. Not good.