Sexual exploitation of children by Pakistanis in South Yorkshire

chem1st

It is a touchy subject, and no doubt emotions will run high. So if posters could show some restraint, then the thread will be able to continue indefinitely.

This subject needs to be talked about. It needs to be debated out in the open. These terrible crimes need to be punished and prevented in the first place, ideally eradicated for good.

Perhaps this thread will last a little longer then you're "God/sex" thread did the other day.

I couldn't help but recall that thread,when i saw you're comment on here about showing restraint!

Edited by rosemary19

1. I spell Moslem correctly (and, unlike you, I correctly capitalise it).

2. 'Muslim' is a newish innovation, popularised by radical groups in the 1960s/1970s.

3. Do you spell 'Mafia' correctly?

Now- might we return to the thread topic, please?

1= No you don't.

2= wrong, read this link= http://islam.about.com/od/basicbeliefs/g/muslim.htm

3= I couldn't use the correct spelling of mafia when setting a user name so spelt it how it sounded.

3= I couldn't use the correct spelling of mafia when setting a user name so spelt it how it sounded.

Surely, phonetically speaking, Mafia is Mah-fee-uh or Maf-ee-uh.

Anyway, back on topic and I think it's disgusting, regardless of the 'heritage' of those involved in perpetrating this crime that it's been ignored for so long.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207756/Victim-sex-gang-offered-Urdu-Punjabi-lessons-confidential-papers-reveal.html

Less than a fortnight after South Yorkshire Police have been disgraced in the Hillsborough Panel report, and after our Chief Constable has said how much SYP is a very different force since those days, really? Is this the police force South Yorkshire deserve? What is going on?

The media revelations point towards a 10 year cover up. Sound familiar?

Does failing to take efficient action make our local agencies complicit?

Our children deserve much better and as adults we need to ensure they get it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207756/Victim-sex-gang-offered-Urdu-Punjabi-lessons-confidential-papers-reveal.html

Less than a fortnight after South Yorkshire Police have been disgraced in the Hillsborough Panel report, and after our Chief Constable has said how much SYP is a very different force since those days, really? Is this the police force South Yorkshire deserve? What is going on?

The media revelations point towards a 10 year cover up. Sound familiar?

Does failing to take efficient action make our local agencies complicit?

Our children deserve much better and as adults we need to ensure they get it.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/council-chiefs-vow-to-bring-child-grooming-offenders-to-justice-1-4956763

It revealed that by 2010 up to 300 children were being sexually exploited in the county but there were only three officers dedicated to tackling the issue.

One was part time and the other two had other areas of work which took up at least half their time, the report said.

How many cops do they have dedicated to traffic duties! Speeding etc.

Not much to debate really. Shocking stuff.

Somebody somewhere must be held accountable and the cases re-investigated to try and convict the abusers. These guys wont have just stopped what they were doing and changed their ways. They'll be doing it as I type to young girls in a street near you.

Whats even more shocking is the fact that the only group arguing this was a problem is the BNP and they have an alternative agenda.

Mainstream parties need to voice opposition and take action to prevent this from happening again.

On a seperate note I will say the thread will be cancelled by 17:30.