Windows 7 and xp

It has a Midi interface, can't you just use a MIDI to USB adapter? (<£10)

edit: for example http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adapter-USB-to-Midi-In-Out/dp/B000XRI3CC

edit edit: that one get some pretty bad reviews. but there seem to be loads more on amazon with better reviews (and elsewhere, just checked maplin and they sell the same sort of thing).

What he said! Just do a search for MIDI USB Adapter on Google shopping or try all the obvious retailers: DV247, GAK, Andertons... I would spend a bit more and get a semi decent one though, M-Audio something like that, than a bog standard eBay Hong Kong one! :)

I may just be me being a bit confused but how connecting it through a midi to usb adapter work if I am not able to load the drivers in win 7??

I may just be me being a bit confused but how connecting it through a midi to usb adapter work if I am not able to load the drivers in win 7??

When you use an adaptor it normally connects to the round din midi port at the back of the keyboard and then to the USB on the PC. Drivers are not normally needed in that configuration as windows normally handles it.

Had the same problem myself and bought an evolution MIDI to USB adaptor a few years ago for £12 but you can pick up others for around £5-£10.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Proxima-Direct%C2%AE-Keyboard-Laptop-Adapter/dp/B004IJ5FEU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346954914&sr=8-1

If you want to try it you can borrow mine if need be, just PM me.