Speed awareness courses

She ought to slow down a wee bit then before she kills someone.

Whatever :roll:

---------- Post added 20-09-2016 at 17:05 ----------

No. Lewis Hamilton is a quick driver, He drives round race tracks controling a car at 200 mph. Someone who drives around a town at 35 mph is just exceding the speed limit

Sure fine - I'll tell her :roll:

And what exactly were you there for?

I was there for speeding - but not in a 20 or 30 zone where most fatalities occur.

The course leader asked what annoys people - and the usual speeding near schools,speeding through housing estates, rat runs etc.

9 out of 13 had all been caught doing exactly what they moaned about.

I got done for speeding on the M1 because i forgot about the 50 restriction, i knew i'd done it and waited for the ticket. (this was about 4 years ago now btw)

But then again i don't criticise anyones speed anyway.

Edited by willman

Been on one and to be honest I haven't got a problem with the idea of retraining.

You find retraining and refreshers in all sorts these days, ie First Aid training, you have to do a refresher every so many years.

So, a speeding awareness course is a chance to refresh some of the original training you had quite a few years ago, for many of us.