Are UKIP the new BNP?

Maltby has just seen a swing away from the BNP to Labour by getting rid of their only BNP councillor and replacing them with a Labour one, so Labour must be picking up some BNP voters. BNP support is highest in places where labour are traditionally dominant; white working class areas.

I'd imagine its because the BNP vote was a protest one. And now its been found out that the councillor did nothing for the area.

Its amazing, the double standards of some, they'd roll their granny down the tip for ten bob...:hihi:

If there were prizes for being utterly vague, you'd have it made Frank. Why not say what you really think? Perhaps you're scared of something or other.

I'd imagine its because the BNP vote was a protest one. And now its been found out that the councillor did nothing for the area.

Yes but are Labour pleased the BNP voters have switched to them, they must have something in common, there must be some common ground. I think Labour supporters should state whether they're glad their numbers are now swelled by the BNP?

Edited by Frank Sidney