Marriage..who's really happy?

Not all women feel like that.

And thank god for that Jessica! :P

It's not the lure of someone else at all. When I end it, I am going to remain single for a long time. I will not fall into the same situation again. Maybe I am just stuck with a total control freak. But whatever, this has tainted my view og relationships.

Have you got any children?

You're only here once do your best to be happy, try and tell her how you feel if you get a sulky response/no communication then ask her if she wants the marriage to work as you've almost given up

Another thing is a woman often feels as if she is the focus of the home and is used to arranging things to suit her, it's not a reflection on your efforts but maybe sometimes she needs a second opinion?

Some people make out that marriage / relationships are the ultimate goal in life. I know from personal experience and observing others that this isn't always the answer.

Maybe I'm too cynical and biased, but I don't see myself wanting a relationship any time in the immediate future.

I know relationships are hard work sometimes, but there is no point being unhappy, you only live once after all.

Marriage, highly overrated.

Singledom, highly overated. You see what I did there? Yes? Good. :rolleyes:

Why do women see themselves as failures if they're not married, have a house, a car, 2.4 children and a cat and a dog by the time they reach 26?

You really do need to get out and meet more people. :roll:

Divorce her and get yourself a naive younger model.

Is it essential to divorce first or can we sample?

Is it essential to divorce first or can we sample?

Try before you buy has many benefits, however, I would not recommend doing this whilst still married, for obvious reasons :D

Divorce her and get yourself a naive younger model.

I like your thinking.

Try before you buy has many benefits, however, I would not recommend doing this whilst still married, for obvious reasons :D

Ooooops! :hihi: