Facebook users question?

So i just wondered who has the old format of facebook and who has the timeline.

I must be honest when i say i really dont like the timeline thing it just looks so boring and unentertaining and the whole lay out of it is just stupid facebook have done and made alot of good things but this is crap.

Timeline is crap but knowing facebook it will be changed. Pressure and influence from advertisers will see to that. I like facebook, you can be upfront and honest, have a sense of humour, insult nerds and NOT GET BANNED !!!!!!!!!!!

Nerds and anoraks please take note..

if they force the time line on me I will delete my account. have been thinking of doing so for a while, just need to get all my photos off it first.

the timeline will be forced on everyone soon

My profile has only just gone over to timeline, I cant find anything :(

In April the timeline will be automatically put on everyone's fb but no one like it that I no so like they say pressure will get it changed, it's boring an I can't find anything either lol

Yep 1 April it changes over automatically. It changed for me last week and gave me a chance to go through and check if there was anything I wanted to hide before it makes it public to friends viewing.

I dont personally like it and think it should be a choice whether we want it or not.

Mine was changed late last year and at first, I disliked it. However, after a bit of time, te new format grew on me and now I much prefer it to the old format. At least now, you can find entries without having the scroll through pages and pages of old status updates.

Every time FB changes people get their knickers in a big twist about it, then a while later they're like 'old Facebook? What was that?!'

If you do a google search I'm sure you'd be able to find examples of all the old formats and you'll probably think 'wow, how did we ever use it like that?!'

I haven't got timeline yet, not because I dislike it, just because I'm too lazy to pick out a photo for the top bit!

It was meant be forced on us last month, we'll see.

Timeline is better, don't knock it until you have given it the chance...

And wether you like it / want it or not, you will ALL end up on timeline eventually...

It is so much better, easier to navigate, and a much better way of presenting you and your info..

I love the new timeline 'thingy', it is so easy to find your way around the site and all its contents now. I suppose that some people will dislike it because they are either scared of change or dislike facebook telling them what they should do.