Titanic- very poor

samstar999

Just watched first episode. As someone else said it's Drownton On Sea. Poor production and who cares about anyone? Many thousands millions of pounds poorly spent. Julian Fellowes peaked and ....peaked with Gosforth Hall. Titanic is EMBARASSING

It is a truly shocking attempt at drama.

Just watched first episode. As someone else said it's Drownton On Sea. Poor production and who cares about anyone? Many thousands of pounds poorly spent. Julian Fellowes peaked and ....peaked with Gosforth Hall. Titanic is EMBARASSING

There are several things on at the moment about Titanic. Do you mean the 4 part thing?

Is it because you saw no sign of Jack and Rose? ;-)

Seriously, I watched and couldnt quite get into it, but I think it could be back to front as such, where as it unravels back to the start until the last episode

Just watched first episode. As someone else said it's Drownton On Sea. Poor production and who cares about anyone? Many thousands of pounds poorly spent. Julian Fellowes peaked and ....peaked with Gosforth Hall. Titanic is EMBARASSING

My bold.

It may well be rubbish, and I won't be watching, but I read an article in the FT describing how it had sold very well overseas and the programme was well in profit before an episode had been seen.

So from a marketing point of view, it's thousands of pounds well spent.

Archived