Titanic- very poor

samstar999

samstar, you've really missed nothing, having missed cameron's "Titanic".

I'll give you a quick synopsis here, if it helps?

Roes goes on board the Titanic, with her swine of a fiance, poses for a drawing by a poor chap called jack.

cut to (allegedly) steamy scene with a female hand going down a car window, rose and jack falling in love..

Jack accused falsely of stealing a valuable jewel from swine-ish fiancé.

ship sinks.

Rose survives, Jack dies in the icy water.

Many decades later, Rose returns to the site of the sinking, and throws the now rediscovered jewel into the sea.

Cue dreadful screeching and howling, that passes for singing in the Celine Dion household:-

"♫♫♫ One Smorrr, you opened the door

and I know that the hotdogs go on!♫♫♫"

:gag:

Ha ha! Thanks v much PT! More than enough info, and if I needed any more proof that I missed nowt, you've just provided it!

I think Julian Fellowes' offerings have more than a whiff of Acorn Antiques about them these days!

What on earth were ITV thinking of? Cameron's Titanic (now in 3D this week) is surely the definitive version, unless it's focusing more on the characters than the actual special FX of the sinking.

You telling me it sinks,well thanks, ill not bother watching the rest .:mad:

Ha ha! Thanks v much PT! More than enough info, and if I needed any more proof that I missed nowt, you've just provided it!

I think Julian Fellowes' offerings have more than a whiff of Acorn Antiques about them these days!

lol, happy to help.

I left out a small bit of the synopsis, by the way, between "ship sinks" and "Rose survives", which should have read "fiancé goes down with the ship"

lol, happy to help.

I left out a small bit of the synopsis, by the way, between "ship sinks" and "Rose survives", which should have read "fiancé goes down with the ship"

That can't be true because I saw him on The One Show the other night.

:hihi:

(Actually I thought Mr Zane presented himself very well, and had a very funny sense of humour. I can understand why Miss Brook was attracted to him.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived