Bisexuals, where do they fit in

That's a complete misapprehension of bisexuality. I'm bisexual, and I know that it means I'm attracted to men and women. I've had relationships with men and women.

It's really very, very straightforward.

If you are neither Bi or Gay yourself, why concern yourself with it ??

Whatever turns you on........

Not really if you think about it by standing up for what they believed they may have suffered a few knocks but the refusal to bow down wouldnt do a lot for the confidence of the aggressor,you forget that aggressors in this mode would be nothing more than bullies by standing up to them it takes away a bully's power of control.much like Jesus preaching "turn the other cheek" ..common sense really if you understand the way people think and act.

I did think about it and quite frankly you do talk a load of tosh. The overwhelming reason why gays predominantly came out was not because they were prepared to take a beating to grind down the thuggish "morality" trip the likes of your parents adhered to, but because a good percentage of society decided to 'come out' and defend those that were persecuted. Even if you weren't gay and defended those that were you were ostracised in the same way. The irony is that even those of a straight persuasion who defended the persecuted were equally victimised. Thankfully, numbers overwhelmed homophobes and bigots...although I see it's an on going challenge.

Eh.........?

There are a lot more straight people than gay, so therefore there will be more straight people with HIV or AIDS.

If 10% of the straight population have aids but 1% of the gay community then each group has the same chance of being infected. That's if 10% of the population are gay.

Or summat....

I did think about it and quite frankly you do talk a load of tosh. The overwhelming reason why gays predominantly came out was not because they were prepared to take a beating to grind down the thuggish "morality" trip the likes of your parents adhered to, but because a good percentage of society decided to 'come out' and defend those that were persecuted. Even if you weren't gay and defended those that were you were ostracised in the same way. The irony is that even those of a straight persuasion who defended the persecuted were equally victimised. Thankfully, numbers overwhelmed homophobes and bigots...although I see it's an on going challenge.

You didnt have any connection with the gay population in the late 60's early 70's I see