Bisexuals, where do they fit in

It's wholly relevant. You genuinely don't understand any of it at all though.

Times have changed, you've stood still.

What you on about now,you do talk some rubbish,why have I stood still,I think you'll find that if you check the thread I have asked questions and stated facts as they were back in the 60's etc at no time have I said that I thought homosexuality is wrong.get a grip.

One day you might actually contribute some sort of constructive criticism to a thread instead of continually asking puerile questions or insulting people from the protection of your keyboard.

What you on about now,you do talk some rubbish,why have I stood still,I think you'll find that if you check the thread I have asked questions and stated facts as they were back in the 60's etc at no time have I said that I thought homosexuality is wrong.get a grip.

One day you might actually contribute some sort of constructive criticism to a thread instead of continually asking puerile questions or insulting people from the protection of your keyboard.

Not explicitly perhaps, but you clearly don't understand it at all and regard it as a less valid identity as heterosexuality.

Not explicitly perhaps, but you clearly don't understand it at all and regard it as a less valid identity as heterosexuality.

I didnt say I did understand bisexuality,if you were not so quick to want to post insults maybe you may have realised that is why I asked the question in the first place,thats how you learn things.

• 3 weeks later...

I am bisesxual, but in my case it HAS been a minefield..

Ive had times where ive become so frustrated because of the thought that i might actually be a lesbian and have split up with my boyfriend a couple of times because of this.

Im still with him now, and very happy.

People seem shocked when they found out ive slept with girls, because i am feminine- i have long hair, wear make up, tan, and high heels, and people seem to think all women who like women are butch and look like men!

I think the main thing is- if youre gay, straight or bi, it doesnt matter, dont pigeonhole yourself just go for it haha!

Pigeonholing with regards to sexuality makes it very difficult.

The only problem is, missing a woman when youve been with a lad for so long haha :hihi:

Archived