Recommended businesses and tradesmen

I love all the requests to find a 'CHEAP' plumber, kitchen fitter etc..! Make me laugh. Pay peanuts, get.... etc.....

i bet he was cheap though .. :)

Who Hutton? No he isn't cheap either.

whats he done thats so bad ? and did u actually pay him ?

I would definitely recommend 'Concord Carpets and Vinyls'. Very reasonable, very friendly and did a fantastic job laying my bathroom lino. Call:- 07763 863255 or contact eagleweb on this forum.

Cheers

*kibi*

hi, i would highly recomend mmitchell decorators, had him come and do our room he did a great job and i have no complaints, he was a very pleasent man and cleaned up after himself, so if your in need of a decorator call michael on 0114 2454383

thanks

natalie.

can anyone recommend a bricky for small building works... a garage? Thanks

Just thought I'd post a note to say I used Bob a Job to shift a sofa from Gleedless to Walkey and he is excellent value for money. He was great at helping to move the sofa in and out of each house, which wasnt easy, but he knew what he was doing. He even bought me a cup of coffee before we got started. cheers.

He's going to do our garden when we can afford it. We were going ahead but things happened and now it's on hold.

He seems like a nice bloke. Very honest and hard grafter.

I would recommend :

Simple Nails and Beauty.

They are good with nail extensions, waxing, facials, threading and other services..trust me I have tried and tested most of the services offered there and I have to say it has been brilliant, with that added personal touch.

She does most beauty treatments apart from laser and electrical. It is more natural base, avoiding using harsh machines on your face kinda thing.

You have my seal of approval :)

call her arrange an appointment you will not be dissapointed :

01709 367900

Nice one! can anyone recommend someone to redo rendering around windows and repoint ridge tiles. Also need a builder to do some internal work - remove wall/ brickup back door fit new window etc