Recommended businesses and tradesmen

I would like to recommend http://www.wilsonsblinds.co.uk

I recently ordered some aluminium venetian blinds at a 3rd of the cost of the ones in the shops. They were made to measure, they look fantastic and the delivery time was brilliant.

A very good company.

This doesnt help james55 but always employ someone who gives you a land line number as well as a postal address (just ask for a business card, if it aint got the above, ask yourself why).

Sound advice. I normally don't advertise my landline number or address as it's easier getting hold of me by my mobile. When quoting for jobs ALL contact details are included on stationary.

Sometimes a deposit is required, always get a receipt for this and never pay the full amount until the jobs are completed.

It is often advisable to use a company that is a member of a trade body. Should anything go wrong then contact that body, who should fight on your behalf.:thumbsup:

Avante Removals, 0114 2888 314 We used them for our main move last year and they just moved our daughter to London. Very nice people and well priced! :D:D

How much do you think they would charge to move my son to London? :D:D:D

A new business opportunity has developed based in sheffield for dog care. Anna Kelsey has organised a service ranging from doggy day care, over night stopovers, pet sitting, pet grooming, pet taxi's and special requirements. for further information please do not hessitate to contact her on 07794843459, or activedogz@o2.co.uk

Hi,

I can recomend Lawrence maintenence services for all your plastering, joinery, electrical etc work. They have plastered all my house with an excellent finish, very tidy and very friendly. They also boxed some pipes in for me and did a fence in my back garden. Fantastic lads.

Call Luke

01142 344658

i recantly have had my full house plastered by TC PLASTERING they was very reliable professional and competitive with prices. very down to earth guys very polite and easy to get along with. the left the job tidy and me 110% happy very high quality 12/10 definitly for all round servce MASSIVLY RECOMMENDED

there contact details are tcplastering@gmail.com the guys are called tom and todd. they are quick to respond and will work round you

Used Fgardening (username) Foxhill Gardening services Dan and his mate came did a great job, cleared up all the cuttings as well, will be using them again soon.

As they say

Foxhill Gardening: Any Day, Any Time, No Job Too Big Or Small, Call Daniel On: 07880750795 for a quote! Very Competitive Pricing!! Alternatively Pm or Email: foxhillgardening@live.co.uk for more information!!

cheers guys

Shaz

Another recommendation for Foxhill Gardening here - Daniel and his colleague came and cleared my garden this morning - they turned up when they said they would, were polite and friendly and did a fantastic job. I'd definitely use them again. Thanks :thumbsup:

I've just had a job completed by Mark of MFD Design & Build. It was for living room fixtures which were designed and constructed from scratch.

Mark did a first class job and I highly recommend him.

I have just had a bathroom fitted by Steve Myers who has done a fantastic job, the tiling is perfect and he fitted a seal to the shower enclosure that he purchased whilst I was away on holiday because the one that came in the pack had been damaged. Really great result and very reasonable price also. His mobile is 07810322393 and username on the Forum is SPM1

Thanks for your reply. I've got someone to do the job now but will keep this no. for any future jobs - thanks again.

Hi Sue

Thanks for your kind words

http://www.mjbelectricalservices.co.uk

info@mjbelectricalservices.co.uk

NICEIC part p reg.

all electrical works

I can highly recommend Matt @MJB Electrical 07795264415 who made an excellent job of replacing bathroom fan and shower and making accessible kitchen sockets. Also, Scott Shepherd - kitchen installer/joiner 07743317125 for making good and finishing off a recently installed kitchen. Wish i had known about these guys 12 months ago.

Has any body used or intends to use RJP ENTERPRISES S35 for new kitchen / electrics? If so can you please pm me as you may have some information that i need.

I have just been working along side Mark who is from mfd design&build , Bespoke Joinery. During the time he was at the job, he was a very neat and tidy person who’s work was to a very high standard. I would highly recommend mark for future work.

His contact number is: 07817851507

thanks

M Mitchell

Painter & Decorator