Recommended businesses and tradesmen

I advertised for a builder to come at short notice and brick 2 doors up for our factory in Sheffield after a spate of break ins. Richie Stone 07838180080, sf username: ricgem2002 replied via the forum and popped down to give us a quote the next morning. He got the job and completed it in difficult circumstances for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend him and we will of course be using him again.

Hi Jcoventry do you have Sams number ?.

Hi everyone

My mum's cooker has stopped working correctly, it appears that the thermostat may have gone. Can anyone recommend someone who could fix this at an honest price? It is a gas built in applicance by Stoves.

Guest kayhay

I feel I need to share my good fortune,I have found a ROOFER who is reliable,honest and very competive with his prices.He is invaluable during this awful weather.Get in touch with him;[email protected] or call him on 0114 275 1827.cheers kay.

try this guy i was so happy with his work jn brickwork stonework and paving genuine guy hes called john on 07716894800

Slinky Minky Sam has just finished instaling my new bathroom and to say I am pleased is an understatement as was the price. Nothing shoddy in any of the materials used, all were of a high standard. Many modern features I wasn't expecting.

I would recommend him to anyone.

Maggie

a highly satisfied customer

Edited by Maggie-R

I too would recommend mmitchell. Michael gave us a very reasonable quote to paint our window frames. He came today and was punctual, efficient and very pleasant. We were so impressed that we have asked him to do some inside decorating for us.

Michael came to decorate our bedroom this week, and again we couldn't fault his work. We'd definitely contact him again when we are ready to have other rooms done.

Michael can be contacted on 0114 2454383 or 07976714323

Edited by Godzilla
add contact details

Could anyone recommend someone who repairs bay windows including all the leadwork, guttering etc. Thanks

give us a call on the number below

Damn, you beat me to the reply!!!!

Damn, you beat me to the reply!!!!

lol dan you have to be up at crack of dawn these days to get to a post first eyes peeled for next one comming up .:hihi: