Why don't people in Sheffield clean up after their dogs?

A frozen turd makes a handy projectile. Pick em up and fire them with a sling shot at the windows of offending pet owners

Why do usually responsible dog owners suddenly turn irresponsible and leave their pets turds stuck in the snow?.

I have just been for a short walk and the paths are peppered with richard the thirds left by owners and their dogs.

Step up to the plate pet owners and bag it and bin it choose what the weather conditions are.

They are there all the time but simply more visible in the snow-most of the time you are treading in the merde.

Well done Erin, don't you just despair at times at your fellow human beings and also at the folks on here that lie in wait to post their stupid uncalled for comments !

Perhaps we could start putting together a list of what I call FORUM STALKERS !

Why do usually responsible dog owners suddenly turn irresponsible and leave their pets turds stuck in the snow?.

I have just been for a short walk and the paths are peppered with richard the thirds left by owners and their dogs.

Step up to the plate pet owners and bag it and bin it choose what the weather conditions are.

I've never seen an owner drop one, kewl.

Where I live in S12 there is dog ****e everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mostly on the main path upto Rainbow forge primary school - where me & my two children spend the entire walk to school dodging piles of dog poo!

Never yet seen a dog actually poo & the owner leave it but I tell ya the 1st time I do I will go bonkers!!!!

Rant over

I've never seen an owner drop one, kewl.

:hihi::hihi:,,,,,At last, I slipped that in purposely to see if anyone would notice.

Well done...........:hihi::hihi:...........

I have just been for a short walk and the paths are peppered with richard the thirds left by owners AND their dogs.

How do you know which are which? :hihi:

How do you know which are which? :hihi:

Dogs don't eat carrots............

Over the last month i have taken photos of 20 individuals who have let their s--h-machines crap at will.I also followed them home and made a note of their addresses.

I have decided to change my diet,and eat lots of currys,beans,cabbage etc:

When i feel movement in my bowels,i will be working my way down my crap list,and squatting my pert bum on their outside welcome mats.

The only things that benefit from the heaps of crap all over are flys.Have you noticed how obese they are? Their little wings can hardly get them in flight.

Are you talking about children's playgrounds or parks in general, such as Hillsborough park. I regularly take my dog out to play with my son so they can have a good play together. However, I do not take the dog to the playground but do take them to the local fields and occasionally travel to clifton park for a change of scenery. I don't take her out for the sole purpose of her doing her business but it does happen and I always clean it up. If I thought it was dangerous for my child I would not allow him to play in the same area. I don't think this makes me irresponsible but from you view that is exactly what I am and no doubt you will be calling social services for endangering my son.

No I wouldn't report you to social services for endangering your son - of course not. You will be aware of where your dog poos and would not allow your son to roll in that spot, of that I am sure. You will leave the residue for other people's kids to roll in rather than mess up your garden. This is shameful and offensive to the people around you.

You are clearly aware it "happens" when your dog in the park - it is not just a one off accident - so you are actively seek to let your dog foul a place where children - play. Shame on you. Your should use your garden for fouling, and your kids should be the ones who have to tread the minefield, not anyone elses kids.

For too long many dog owners have had a perception that it has been considered acceptable and responsible to foul dogs in public areas (parks or outside people's houses).

Wallbuilder - regarding your repeated attendance to foul your dog at the location at which you were challenged - try that round my house and see what happens mate.

If anyone has a persistent fouler - film them, follow them, and either report them or deliver a weekly load of local dog poo from around the neighbourhood on their doorstep.

IT IS NOT socially acceptable and people look down on foulers. "i always pick the mess up" does not translate as "I am a responsible dog owner". Use your own garden not our green spaces where our kids play!

Edited by Reynold

Redruby, if you were embarking on a 4 mile walk with your dog and it logged off at the beginning of your ramble, would you want to carry it around with you for 4 miles? I think not. :)

Those who pick up faeces (which derives from poor quality meat) with plastic bags (varying in quality) then open doors to get into shops, use trolleys and baskets etc etc. There are so many opportunities for them to share the germs from this filthy habit with the good folk of the wider community. What community minded people they are, actively seeking to foul areas where kids play then spreading filthy germs from their hands amongst us all.

Edited by Reynold

No I wouldn't report you to social services for endangering your son - of course not. You will be aware of where your dog poos and would not allow your son to roll in that spot, of that I am sure. You will leave the residue for other people's kids to roll in rather than mess up your garden. This is shameful and offensive to the people around you.

You are clearly aware it "happens" when your dog in the park - it is not just a one off accident - so you are actively seek to let your dog foul a place where children - play. Shame on you. Your should use your garden for fouling, and your kids should be the ones who have to tread the minefield, not anyone elses kids.

For too long many dog owners have had a perception that it has been considered acceptable and responsible to foul dogs in public areas (parks or outside people's houses).

Wallbuilder - regarding your repeated attendance to foul your dog at the location at which you were challenged - try that round my house and see what happens mate.

If anyone has a persistent fouler - film them, follow them, and either report them or deliver a weekly load of local dog poo from around the neighbourhood on their doorstep.

IT IS NOT socially acceptable and people look down on foulers. "i always pick the mess up" does not translate as "I am a responsible dog owner". Use your own garden not our green spaces where our kids play!

:clap::clap: Someone gets it. Why should our kids have to walk in even the remnants of dog crap and have their footballs roll in it.