Why don't people in Sheffield clean up after their dogs?

My dog once had a poo but i had used all my bags so walked all the way home and went back to the mess with more bag supplies and picked it up.

How long did it take?

@rampent. About 10 seconds, the longest time was when she was a bit constipated and that took about 3 mins.

:) but if you're talking about the journey home it was about 15mins

@rampent. About 10 seconds, the longest time was when she was a bit constipated and that took about 3 mins.

:) but if you're talking about the journey home it was about 15mins

Oh that clears it up then. I just thought, when you said 'I went back to the mess' that you worked for the RAF. Sorry about that :)

Oh that clears it up then. I just thought, when you said 'I went back to the mess' that you worked for the RAF. Sorry about that :)
:) I see what you did there

Please, please please if you must let your dog poop on the public footpath, rather than checking to see who is watching before walking away just clean it up!!

To see a steaming turd at this time of day isnt nice and put right off my muffin:mad:

Clean it up!!!!!

If it was the dog that did the plop, then why are you not directing you anger towards the dog?

If it ws the woman who pooped on the pavemet, then I would understand why you were so angy.

Please, please please if you must let your dog poop on the public footpath, rather than checking to see who is watching before walking away just clean it up!!

To see a steaming turd at this time of day isnt nice and put right off my muffin:mad:

Clean it up!!!!!

Was it a chocolate muffin?

If it was the dog that did the plop, then why are you not directing you anger towards the dog?

If it ws the woman who pooped on the pavemet, then I would understand why you were so angy.

:hihi: Oh behave!

Not another dog poop thread! If this carries on they'll have to create a new sub forum in the special interests section.

To all the original posters of this type of thread: Why don't you talk to the dog owner DIRECTLY?

Not another dog poop thread! If this carries on they'll have to create a new sub forum in the special interests section.

To all the original posters of this type of thrrad: Why don't you talk to the dog owner DIRECTLY?

I was in traffic so couldnt really tell her what i thought.

Had i been walking id certainly have made my feelings clear :)

Disgusting woman than disgusting women. I assume it was one woman. Anyway, I agree she should have cleaned it up.