Events at Niche on 27th November.

Originally posted by matt1889

Hiring Mini-buses etc to raid the boozer, hundred or more coppers involved, and yet only 12 arrests!

300 coppers, says the Star.

That's about 10% of the South Yorkshire Force.

Where did they find all these officers from? :suspect:

cant say im a fan of the music thats played there, so i've never been in, but i've got a few friends who go, and like all places, there's alot of made up rubbish about the place, alot of it comes from kids who dont even go there, but make out they do to make them look better:suspect:

anyway, looks like they're wanting to shut the place down, and after a huge raid like this, and only arresting 12 people, its laughable.

im sure if they raided most nightclubs, or pubs, they'd be able to find 12 people with substances on them:loopy:

once again, this city could be trying to shut down another all night nightclub:loopy:

Originally posted by jediwarrior

nice to know that syp can suply 300 officers for one club now i know where my council tax goes. Plus when u call police there to busy eatin there donuts

Now, now... That's not true. American police eat donuts, ours eat yorkshire puddings! :P