Events at Niche on 27th November.

No info an niche website!!! Does any1 no 4 def wots appernin this w/end??? rnt some dilinq boyz playin???

Originally posted by Everz

No info an niche website!!! Does any1 no 4 def wots appernin this w/end??? rnt some dilinq boyz playin???

What! anyone translate :) :)

The operation undertaken by the police must have cost thousands of tax payers £'s. As I remember it costs approx £20,000 for an armed response unit, so god knows how much 300 officers cost. Im glad I no longer live in South Yorkshire and have paid for what appears to have been a pretty large scale waste of time. I would Imagine of the meager 12 people arrested several of them will be people who have complained about being held outside the club in freezing weather conditions for a ridiculous period of time.

However it is nice to know that SYP do have the resources available to undertake large scale operations, all they need now is a bit of direction.

Originally posted by PatzB

What! anyone translate :) :)

the youth of today eh:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Originally posted by Fingers

pikeyification.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

totally the most funniest word ive heard in a long time, LOL even hubby was highly amused by that hes been walking round the shop saying it and laughing to his self :D

thankyou for brightning our morning up fingers :thumbsup:

I have been to Niche and I felt that cautious of what was going on around me, I couldn't relax and didn't enjoy myself at all. This was mainly because of the things I’d heard about the place before I went. The reason why I went is because I was curious of the place and wanted to find out for myself what it was like.

I knew a lot of people that were in there and felt 'protected' by them, but still I felt like I couldn't look at anyone in the face because I didn't want to be accused of 'giving dirty looks' and getting into a fight.

It's a shame because it’s the only place in Sheffield that plays that kind of music.

I wouldn't knock the place till you've tried it, but its not for the faint hearted.

XXX

Originally posted by climaxchick

I have been to Niche and I felt that cautious of what was going on around me, I couldn't relax and didn't enjoy myself at all. This was mainly because of the things I’d heard about the place before I went. The reason why I went is because I was curious of the place and wanted to find out for myself what it was like.

I knew a lot of people that were in there and felt 'protected' by them, but still I felt like I couldn't look at anyone in the face because I didn't want to be accused of 'giving dirty looks' and getting into a fight.

It's a shame because it’s the only place in Sheffield that plays that kind of music.

I wouldn't knock the place till you've tried it, but its not for the faint hearted.

XXX

Totally agree with you. I used to go a few years ago and yeah it totally freaked me out at first, but I grew to love it. I felt more uncomfortable in Bed nightclub because you got stared at if you didnt look like you shop on Divison St.

Ive grown out of that scene now, plus the club is not as good as it used to be.

Originally posted by redrobbo

It just so happens that the Licensing Board is holding a scheduled sitting tomorrow. It remains to be seen whether the police will use this opportunity to hold a meeting "early in the week between police and the licensing authority to discuss the next step in relation to these premises."

Maybe the police will just hold discussons with licensing staff, or maybe they will make a submission to the Board itself? We are all in unchartered territory now that the new licensing law is operating. But looking at this quote from the police, it is clear they do intend to "discuss the next step in relation to these premises".

Well, the Licensing Board held their scheduled meeting today, and there was no approach made from the police to put the Niche night-club on the agenda.

Well, the Licensing Board held their scheduled meeting today, and there was no approach made from the police to put the Niche night-club on the agenda.

so it buisness as usual?

:clap:

Originally posted by malton_s5

Anyone Going Down Friday 2nd December 2005

More than likely.