Events at Niche on 27th November.

Bet Coppers feel a bit daft though!

Hiring Mini-buses etc to raid the boozer, hundred or more coppers involved, and yet only 12 arrests!

Hail the success of SYP again!

Matt

Originally posted by jediwarrior

i went past neich t night at 02.20 and there was police all over some armed 2 hoeses and 2 vans wot happened

there's nothing unusual about that mate:)

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

And still the same k*******s week in, week out:hihi:

shut up hippy...........you wouldn't know a good tune if it bit ya........and having seen your cd collection i'm suprised you actually get any work:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Originally posted by kirky

shut up hippy...........you wouldn't know a good tune if it bit ya........and having seen your cd collection i'm suprised you actually get any work:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Am I right in saying that you told me he belongs on Hospital radio kirky????? Stir, Stir, Stir

Matt

Originally posted by matt1889

Am I right in saying that you told me he belongs on Hospital radio kirky????? Stir, Stir, Stir

Matt

radio 4 mate..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hippy....hippy !

Get bent :heyhey:

im as much a hippy as you are the feckin' pope !

Your "cd collection" is nearly identical to mine (apart from I have a rock section in mine)

And you are surprised that I actually get any work ?

strange, as most of it comes from you.

But then again, you do need to sub it out as you are not as young as you used to be are you :hihi:

Originally posted by matt1889

Hiring Mini-buses etc to raid the boozer, hundred or more coppers involved, and yet only 12 arrests!

300 coppers, says the Star.

That's about 10% of the South Yorkshire Force.

Where did they find all these officers from? :suspect:

The officer swere happy to work the over-time, due to the South Yorks Police offering free coffe and dough-nuts to all officers who worked! lol

radio 4 mate..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Little wrong with Radio 4, besides it is a mucic free station apart from the odd jingle and Desert Island Discs.

Now Now girls :hihi: :hihi:

Originally posted by venger

Little wrong with Radio 4, besides it is a mucic free station apart from the odd jingle and Desert Island Discs.

Now Now girls :hihi: :hihi:

which suits him fine coz he hasn't got any music:D

I wonder if the raid in question was recorded for a future edition of P***head Patrol or whatever other fly-in-the-cop-car TV shows South Yorkshire Police frequently star in.

well im suprised neich is still open wi wot goes on in there i bin once and when i left i was worse than when i went in the place and all i had was water cos i was ****** when i went in and came out high as a kite