Violent riots and looting in UK (part 2)

no not mislead, i think you took my comments out of context pleople that do good are totally different to do gooders!!!!! i absolutley support the vigilante groups and take my hat off to them for their balls! also the poor guys that died protecting their shops that is so sad and needs justice, so what does that make me ?

Still misled if you believe that all this rioting is down to loony lefties and liberal do gooders, when in reality they had very little to do with it.

There are 3 million unemployed 16-24 year olds in England. Are they all workshy scum? Where are the 3 million jobs for them to apply for?

You really should read more and think a little deeper.

The conservatives have removed any hope that they had.

You need to calm down. There aren't 3 million unemployed 16-24 years old.

YOU need to read a little more and stop coming up with your own fantasy statistics to justify your stance.

So a child born in Hackney or Salford has the same opportunities as a child born in Kensington or Alderley Edge?

The still have far more opportunities than a huge amount of youngsters on this world. The thing is the children born in Hackney of Salford just doesn't realise this fact.

The question that needs asking is why don't the children realise this?

The still have far more opportunities than a huge amount of youngsters on this world. The thing is the children born in Hackney of Salford just doesn't realise this fact.

The question that needs asking is why don't the children realise this?

It all begins in the home.

There are 3 million unemployed 16-24 year olds in England. Are they all workshy scum? Where are the 3 million jobs for them to apply for?

You really should read more and think a little deeper.

The conservatives have removed any hope that they had.

No of course they are not all workshy scum, the looters are however. We are living in tough times and decent kids are struggling to get jobs, that has nothing to do with these rioting animals who would run from a job offer at minimum wage as fast as they would with a plasma screen telly under their arm. These scum don't want jobs, they want easy mopney and criminality and they are costing the country a fortune which could be better spent helkping the honest decent young people into employment.

At some point we have to draw a line, it won't be now but don't be surprised if in 20 years time the feral kids of this generation of rioters are sterilised and put to work breaking rocks.

Society cannot support an endlessly increasing expensive pointless class, at some point the worthless will be removed because we can't afford to keep spunking money on the enemies of society.

You need to calm down. There aren't 3 million unemployed 16-24 years old.

YOU need to read a little more and stop coming up with your own fantasy statistics to justify your stance.

There are 1 million unemployed youngsters , just as I stated, except my 3 key on my computer is dickie.

So why has not such a thing happened for many many years. Why has it happened RIGHT NOW?

Is society fair to everyone?

Should the rich bankers who got us in this mess be made to pay?

Is Camergoon, a multi millionaire at birth the right prime minister to deliver very very swingeing cuts to public services?

Who is the worse:-

A millionaire politician who thieves off the taxpayers through fiddling expenses ( property developing with the tax payer taking the risks)

A policeman who takes a bribe to give a paper very confidential telephone numbers of people who are suffering massive grief.

A banker who gambles with our money and having got us into MASSIVE debts, still demands huge bonoses.

A 16 years old boy with no job or prospects (because of the above 3) who nicks a phone?

Every single one of the three types of criminal that you listed is just that - a criminal.

You're a bit mixed up with your lousy attempt to justify something that is impossible to justify. Frankly, your assertions are nothing short of idiotic. I'm sure that you're not an idiot - please have a rethink Monami.