Violent riots and looting in UK (part 2)

No of course they are not all workshy scum, the looters are however. We are living in tough times and decent kids are struggling to get jobs, that has nothing to do with these rioting animals who would run from a job offer at minimum wage as fast as they would with a plasma screen telly under their arm. These scum don't want jobs, they want easy mopney and criminality and they are costing the country a fortune which could be better spent helkping the honest decent young people into employment.

At some point we have to draw a line, it won't be now but don't be surprised if in 20 years time the feral kids of this generation of rioters are sterilised and put to work breaking rocks.

Society cannot support an endlessly increasing expensive pointless class, at some point the worthless will be removed because we can't afford to keep spunking money on the enemies of society.

What a bizarre post.

tricky........

there are many things which need to be done and we all have to play a part in doing it.

there are specific things relating to discipline in school, the way the police deal with certain activities. they can certainly be more rigid, without violating anyone's human rights.

dysfunctional families need to be helped and i mean proper help and support not lecturing by people who have no understanding of their situation.

the media need to provide a more balanced view on many things. hysterical headlines may sell papers but they hardly inform or enlighten.

education needs to be better both for children, youths and adults. the way out of poverty used to be the grammar school. so lets make good on the pledge that "every school should be as good as a grammar school".

we need a sane plan to grow the economy and create real decently paid jobs in this country not overseas. those who lack the skills to work should be given them, those who lack the enthusiasm for work should be encouraged first with the carrot then with the stick.

there needs to be something of a redistribution of wealth either via taxation or some other way. the gap between rich and poor has become too wide.

we, the real people need to retake control of local and national government

and i don't mean join some loopy extreme party but join either the conservatives, labour or even the lib dems. force out the oxbridge special advisor types who know nothing and replace them with real people who have real life experiences.

over the last 30 years local government has been emasculated by central government we need to reverse that. let the councils do things to revitalise the local economy and society, if they do it wrong then let the people vote them out at the next election.

we all need to become less individualistic and more community minded. we also need to find something to fill our lives other than mindless consumerism, given the current constraints on income now would be a good time to do this. you probably don't need the latest "must have" gadget.

it wont be cheap but then this week hasn't been cheap

it wont be easy,

but it will be worth it in the end

what a well put post pity what you say wont be taken on board :suspect:.

Every single one of the three types of criminal that you listed is just that - a criminal.

You're a bit mixed up with your lousy attempt to justify something that is impossible to justify. Frankly, your assertions are nothing short of idiotic. I'm sure that you're not an idiot - please have a rethink Monami.

It seems a reasonable post to me, and i dont think he is trying to justify it....he is just giving a reason,...we can all jump on the "lets call em scum bandwagon" ..........

Did you see the lady on the news that quoted that idiotic phrase "if children are seen as scum they'll act like scum", surely it's the other way around "if children act like scum they'll be seen as scum". Scum breeds scum.

Did you see the smug look on that little lads face. When she was confronted by that straight thinking citizen she swiftly changed the subject to Mark Duggan's death (may he R.I.P) as if it was some sort of excuse for the actions of scum.

I wonder how many stolen goods she has at home, she was adamant to defend the rioters, I wonder why.

I have 4 children and if any of my kids even toyed with the idea of committing such acts of crime, I'd knock their moral compass back into alignment with mine.

There is NO EXCUSE what so ever to commit such acts or even condone such acts by excusing them with nonsensical phrases.

It sickens me that such brazenly twisted attitudes are present in some mothers of today.

And in an instant their wrongs would be righted and all would be well :roll:

If only we could solves society's problems so easily. There are a lot of young people without a stake in society and unable to claim a stake in society, be it by work, nationality, talent/skill, inheritance etc.

And in an instant their wrongs would be righted and all would be well :roll:

If only we could solves society's problems so easily. There are a lot of young people without a stake in society and unable to claim a stake in society, be it by work, nationality, talent/skill, inheritance etc.

I would suggest quite a few are claiming quite a bit.