Violent riots and looting in UK (part 2)

Who is the worse:-

A millionaire politician who thieves off the taxpayers through fiddling expenses ( property developing with the tax payer taking the risks)

A policeman who takes a bribe to give a paper very confidential telephone numbers of people who are suffering massive grief.

A banker who gambles with our money and having got us into MASSIVE debts, still demands huge bonoses.

A 16 years old boy with no job or prospects (because of the above 3) who nicks a phone?

Without defending the first 3 on the list, the last one is not really typical of what's been going on, is it? The riots haven't been about nicking the odd phone. 3 people are dead, buildings have been burnt down, people made homeless, others hospitalised and you play all that down by just talking about a nicked phone. That is pathetic. It's not as if the rioters are bothered about the social issues themselves. They just want to nick the latest trainers or whatever. They're just as materialistic and individualistic as the bankers but they have to nick their stuff. I doubt if you'd find many of them discussing Trotsky, Malatesta or whoever.

Did you also notice when the shopkeeper (at least I think he was the shopkeeper) asked what the shooting in Tottenham had anything to do with local looting the young lad (12/13 years old) turned to him and said 'was she talking to you?' You are right, scum breeds scum.

I saw this and by the look of the scummy tart she would probably send her fat son out to loot a tv for her and while he was at it a couple of Kebabs for her fat cake hole. Thick as a brick.

As for the little round mouthy 10 year old he wanted a slap.

The death of Mark Duggan was merely a spark which lit a powder keg. England was a powder keg waiting to explode long before the Duggan death. If he had not been the spark, there would have been another.:(

I agree but it is still no excuse for the level of disregard for the laws of the land as what have been presented over the last few days.

The death of Mark Duggan was merely a spark which lit a powder keg. England was a powder keg waiting to explode long before the Duggan death. If he had not been the spark, there would have been another.:(

Mark Duggans protest/ inquiry was righteous (!) if not a little early (since there was / is an inquiry going on), but the following looting and arson was just an excuse, then when the Police did nothing but watch, it inevitably spread.

This level of crime isn't really much more than it was before, only not so so so brazen, but it was already pretty brazen. Gang culture has got out of control in this country. All this was nothing to do with poverty!

I heard on the news of one person who had been charged with looting and was given 1 DAYS imprisonment but because he had already been in custody, he was set free! My, that will have scared him ****less wouldn't it!!

Pathetic sentencing, the rioters and looters will be laughing

If thats true thats awful! Absolutely NO deterant in this country to stop people doing bad things!

Without defending the first 3 on the list, the last one is not really typical of what's been going on, is it? The riots haven't been about nicking the odd phone. 3 people are dead, buildings have been burnt down, people made homeless, others hospitalised and you play all that down by just talking about a nicked phone. That is pathetic. It's not as if the rioters are bothered about the social issues themselves. They just want to nick the latest trainers or whatever. They're just as materialistic and individualistic as the bankers but they have to nick their stuff. I doubt if you'd find many of them discussing Trotsky, Malatesta or whoever.

Politicians, policemen and bankers "front" themselves as being upstanding members of society. They present themselves as model citizens whose behaviour is exemplary.They pretend to be excellent members of society.

Perhaps our youth have followed their example?

Mark Duggans protest/ inquiry was righteous (!) if not a little early (since there was / is an inquiry going on), but the following looting and arson was just an excuse, then when the Police did nothing but watch, it inevitably spread.

This level of crime isn't really much more than it was before, only not so so so brazen, but it was already pretty brazen. Gang culture has got out of control in this country. All this was nothing to do with poverty!

Millionaire MP's thieving from taxpayers with their expenses maybe has nothing to do with poverty either.

Why do people with so much try to cheat the taxpayer out of their hard earned pay anyhow?

i will put my hand up to that big aunt bessie house brick on my shoulder when it comes to the looney left and liberal do gooders!! because that is exactly why we are in this mess:mad:

Another misled mind, surely do gooders want others to do good, not run riot.

I like to consider myself as liberal, those vigilante groups that have been protecting their own neighbourhoods were doing so liberally and in my opinion are also do gooders.

We lost 3 do gooders last night, sad days indeed.