Violent riots and looting in UK (part 2)

along with the Disproportianate amount of certain crimes by certain sections of the community you're usualy called a fascist/racist, BNP/EDL supporter.

I've often discussed the above but no-one has ever accused me of being a racist.

I know it may be difficult to grasp but have you ever considered that people may be being called racist because they are actually being racist?

John X

All those involved in the rioting know the difference between right and wrong.

They have no respect or consideration for other people or others property.

No excuses should be made for any of them nor use the criminal behaviour to score political points.

Maybe this will be a wake up call for the country that people need to take responsibility for their actions and situations and end the culture of finding excuses. People must start accepting the consequences for their actions.

I can't question anything that you have said, let's hope that it can be sorted.

so a government which lets the rich off with paying as little as tax as they can get away with not going to rub it in :loopy:.or council cutbacks to less affluent areas while giving more to the more well off not going to rub it in :loopy:. i wonder how the police really feel about the riots knowing cameron wants less police officers on the streets :loopy:(mind you they may as well get the overtime in eh:hihi:) the riots may be the wrong way to go about these things but with a government cutting back on everything what do you expect:huh:.

****ing hell its not about cut backs jesus crust how retarded are you lot, the reason it has spread is because people have watched how easy the guys in london have got away with it

There's no simple explanation to this nor any simple solution.

The trouble was undoubtedly started by the still unexplained shooting of Duggan.

The fuel was probably underlying tension and resentment between some members of the communities and the police.

Since then, criminality has been a huge factor with teenagers seeing a chance to have a laugh and get a new TV or pair of trainers into the bargain.

Some stuff posted on here has been reasonable attempts at discussion and debate but a minority have been frankly inciting race hate by implying or stating outright that this has anything to do with race and specifically that blacks per se are more prone to criminality or rioting.

Edited by GrapeApe

Just listening to the news re reports of it kicking off in Salford, my oh said wonder if it will spread to Glasgow at which point I nearly spat out my tea, after living in Scotland for nearly 12 years somehow or other I don't think the Scots would sit back and watch.

the riots are exactly what's needed and long may they continue perhaps then the real scum which are the elite political class at the top will think twice about making the poor suffer because the bankers and politicians screwed up and also because they're busy spending half the budget on burning other peoples countries down.

still those torching and looting small business's are just as much scum as the elite political class because those small business owners are mostly poor people working hard to get out of poverty.

Edited by Bounce

the riots are exactly what's needed and long may they continue perhaps then the real scum which are the elite political class at the top will think twice about making the poor suffer because the bankers and politicians screwed up.

The youth are rioting on behalf of me? I don't think so.

How many bankers/politicians live in the areas that have been wrecked?

Noticed your edit. You acknowledge they're just making more poor suffer. How are the riots going to help?