Violent riots and looting in UK (part 2)

pardon,please explain?

Whenever the need for discipline has been expressed in the past on other topics, along with the Disproportianate amount of certain crimes by certain sections of the community you're usualy called a fascist/racist, BNP/EDL supporter.

the 20odd years of conservative party government which preceeded new labour created a benefit dependent underclass. they aren't necessarily lazy, they just have nothing to do.

sadly, new labour did almost nothing to challenge this situation

the condems are reaping what they sow now thou:huh:

Some of the looters have already been to court and it was interesting to hear on the radio that not all of them are poor or unemployed. The reporter mentioned, as examples, one being a graphic designer and another, a college lecturer.
Well let's wait for crookeseys enlightening views obout these poor depraved people.

lol. i get where you are coming from now.To be honest people can think what they like,just saying what i see.

If mostly red cars are speeding,id expect mostly red cars to be targetted by the radar gun,it doesnt mean all red cars do speed though but if you did get the radar gun pointed at you i think the reasoning behind it is sound dont you. is it because i is red!