Immigrant recieves 2nd highest bravery award

Ra Ra Gurkha's are the Men. This is the sort of imogrant our country wants and needs. Someone who will die for our country should have Automatic entry rather like those from our real good friend Pakistan. He could stay in my house rent free any time. I can't extend that offer to the others mind they don't bring the same value.

From the title of the post I thought this was something different to what I already know. The Gurkha is a member of the armed services and you would expect this of them. The story is fantastic and a great inspiration.

An immigrant or migrant to me is someone who moves from place to place to seek financial gain. I think the thought behind being a Gurkha is not the same.

Ra Ra Gurkha's are the Men. This is the sort of imogrant our country wants and needs. Someone who will die for our country should have Automatic entry rather like those from our real good friend Pakistan. He could stay in my house rent free any time. I can't extend that offer to the others mind they don't bring the same value.

Poppycock :roll:

An immigrant or migrant to me is someone who moves from place to place to seek financial gain. I think the thought behind being a Gurkha is not the same.

That isn't the definition of an immigrant, for example foreign students are classed as immigrants and they only bring revenue into the country. Incidentally, I don't think gurkhas or any soldiers would fight for free.

no an immigrant is somebody that moves from ONE place to another, same as a migrant worker who moves from place to place to work.

a ghurka is also somebody thats moved from one place to another for finanicial gain........a migrant worker

no an immigrant is somebody that moves from ONE place to another, same as a migrant worker who moves from place to place to work.

a ghurka is also somebody thats moved from one place to another for finanicial gain........a migrant worker

Not so many Ghurkhas joined the British Army while living in Nepal,wasnt that the point Joanna Lumley strived to make ?