My new home business - Sheffield T-Shirts

hi if your prices were a tad cheaper id be ordering i think!! there are many places who do this online and are expensive. Im looking for some stuff for an event in November...but have to be cheaper im afraid.

:) I like the goods let me add, nothing wrong there , and the site!!

Edited by adelrose

Nice site but you are competing with the likes of Sainsbury's who do this for about two thirds of your costs.

Best of luck with it though.

While you'll always have issues with price, I think 15.00 for a designer t-shirt is spot on (although 12.99 might be a better price point). I know how tough it is; I advise sourcing a cheaper manufacturer....

Good luck with this. You have some awesome stuff here...

Yeah im the kind of guy who used to pay between 15 - 30 a t-shirt in topman for something everyone else had. Thats also my point wiith sainsburys - you know full well when youve got tat on regardless of everyone else around you thinking its half decent.

I know most of my competitors that are established can sell for £20 a tee but I think thats a bit dear - it sort of gets to the point where you think - I may aswell get a pair of jeans :)

Once I cut the middle man out I may lower the sale price but I wanted the brand to be a middle of the road price range product - not too expensive but a price that reflects a bit of "bespokeness" - if thats a word ;)

Edited by Comp Rep Man

I like the site but I think sticking your logo on the front of every t shirt will put a lot of people off.

I know It has me.

I like the site but I think sticking your logo on the front of every t shirt will put a lot of people off.

I know It has me.

i agree with you

hmm yeah - might put it on the shoulder. Its just it increases printing costs doing double sided

Thanks for the input.

Edited by Comp Rep Man

hmm yeah - might put it on the shoulder. Its just it increases printing costs doing double sided

hows about putting it on the label inside and leaving it there

You get a lot of sales from people putting their logos either incorporated with the design or somewhere on the outside of the product.

I dont understand those people what walk round with a shirt with just a logo on - kind of defeats the point of the product to me :)

I wanted the splodge logo to become a familiar brand and also be a feature of each design - perhaps take it off until it gains popularity.

I would suggest putting it on the back just underneath the collar it may increase costs but if sales increase as well then it's worth it.

Yeah - I can go either 1 of 2 ways. At the min I can slightly trim my profit margin or I can move the logo to the back. Think the latter might be the best option. Gonna be a pain (but probably worth it) moving all the logos :)

Cheers for the opinions - I take them seriously

Edited by Comp Rep Man