Rumours of Adams quitting

psyko

I don't think anybody would list Nottingham above Sheffield and as for Newcastle, it's not as big as Sunderland!

Sheffield is only behind London, Birmingham and Leeds in population.

That really depends how you count it. By some numbers used that is true, yes, but not if you count the 'urban area'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_in_England_by_population

That isn't my point, though, my point was how big or important people see these cities as, and I think my list is probably spot on for what most people think.

Figures I heard yesterday:-

67 players have played for United last season, and this.

I don't know if that's started the game or what?

It goes some way to explaining United's present troubles.

It's a hell of a lot of players innit?

That really depends how you count it. By some numbers used that is true, yes, but not if you count the 'urban area'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_in_England_by_population

That isn't my point, though, my point was how big or important people see these cities as, and I think my list is probably spot on for what most people think.

Yeah id agree with that in a footballing sense,leeds and newcastle have no city rivals which helps them,i suppose forest dont have much firm competition,iv HUGE family in notts,but few follow county,those that do accept forest will always be the big club,with mansfield the only other competition throughout the shire