Rumours of Adams quitting

psyko

United have got a league 1 squad to be honest, probably like us i haven't heard of half there players without looking them up.

spot on. thats my point exactly. Adams can't do anymore than he is doing with the squad we have. Fergie couldnt do anymore with this squad. Its not just about the manager.

We should have invested better in January but we didnt - and the question is why didn't we???

We ought to have got rid of the dead wood and brought in some young blood...but nah did we hell and thats why we will be joining you guys next season.

You have to look at McCabe in all of this as far as I am concerned. I dont get why he didnt invest more in January - I dont understand the logic.

Off to bed coz I am knackered....will review all this in the morning :)

And all you lot go on about Wednesday living on charity!! You owe Mcabe millions already and you still want more Adams has brought players in who havent performed for him thats not a good manager is it?

nope not all of us do hun. I tend to stay away from that kinda crap to be honest with ya.

These transfer windows have made managers jobs a lot tougher,there seems to be a lot more loan players floating around.

Like adams,megson has found great difficulty bringing in players,clubs are hanging onto decent players,in case of injuries and various other related reasons ect,the quality of player thats available isnt that good.

Iv never liked them,just like i dislike the bossman rule.

nope not all of us do hun. I tend to stay away from that kinda crap to be honest with ya.

Wasnt saying you did missy :) just seen a fair few comments from blades fans about that.

We both have very poor squads and it looks like we will be seeing you next season (hopefully) as we arent out of the relegation dogfight yet :(

]Wasnt saying you did missy[/b] :) just seen a fair few comments from blades fans about that.

We both have very poor squads and it looks like we will be seeing you next season (hopefully) as we arent out of the relegation dogfight yet :(

Well you did say all :P:D:hihi:

I hear what you are saying but you could blame blackwell, speed etc, I think it goes much deeper than this, and i think it's the board who are at fault... and personally I think they are getting away with murder.

I agree adams has to take some responsability, which he has outwardly admitted, Marcus Bent springs to mind, but as i say the board are getting away with murder with this.

Couldn't agree more...

People are seeing all this starting with Blackwell. My guess is this started the season we were promoted to the premiership (not the season in the premiership. The rot had set in by then).

I also think it had nothing to do with Warnock. Warnock is the best manager the Blades have had in the 20-odd years i have supported them.

The blame here lies with the board and the board alone. They sold the key players. They off loaded the higher earners when we needed them.

How can you say adams is doing a great job you have won 1 game in 15? You had a run of 6 games recently were on paper you could have picked up 9 points for sure and you got 2 points.

In what way do you think that hes doing a great job?

Like Megson at Hillsborough hes won a few away from home non at home hes not doing a good job for me.

Aaron is right he should have won more than he has.

You are looking from a results point of view. You are not there to see the team play. The Blades have started playing better than i could have ever imagined considering the players we have in the squad atm.

Adams is making his stamp on the team. What he needs/needed was more backing to bring in the players he needs to build on.

As it stand at the minute we don't have a single player to build a team on apart from maybe Lowton.

Were the 4th city in england,at least one club should be playing european football,or at the very least,challenging the top 10 of the EPL!!

Not really though. I know you can make statistics show anything, but if you look at the big cities in England most people would list them more like this...

London

Birmingham

Manchester

Leeds

Liverpool

Newcastle

Nottingham

Sheffield

We don't feel like a big city at all, and certainly not on a football scale. We're on a par with Bristol.

Not really though. I know you can make statistics show anything, but if you look at the big cities in England most people would list them more like this...

London

Birmingham

Manchester

Leeds

Liverpool

Newcastle

Nottingham

Sheffield

We don't feel like a big city at all, and certainly not on a football scale. We're on a par with Bristol.

I don't think anybody would list Nottingham above Sheffield and as for Newcastle, it's not as big as Sunderland!

Sheffield is only behind London, Birmingham and Leeds in population.