Rumours of Adams quitting

yer but were playing quailty teams fair comment .but notts county at home ..come on

The two oldest professional football teams in the World that's another historical football topic.

adams should stick to makin pies

You can all say he is a good manager, but he should have won a couple more games than this.

trollocks....

Adams is doing a great job. WE just dont have the players to match it. I believe the problem lies with McCabe and his wallet.

trollocks....

Adams is doing a great job. WE just dont have the players to match it. I believe the problem lies with McCabe and his wallet.

cant agree with you more, iv said from day 1 mcabe & the board have done very little to help adams, long live a bag of crisps

ive no sympathy with Adams. he still continues to play Nosworthy who is one of the worst players ive seen in a blades shirt, and that takes some doing. he has not in the transfer window sorted a goalkeeper when he must know the one we have in goal is a nightmare

trollocks....

I tend to agree .

It seems as though , for whatever reason , the board have hung him out to dry . Why ? only the board can answer that .

trollocks....

And all you lot go on about Wednesday living on charity!! You owe Mcabe millions already and you still want more Adams has brought players in who havent performed for him thats not a good manager is it?

trollocks....

i can't agree with that, surely if he was doing a great job he would of got you out of relegation trouble with the limited resources he's got. he's doing the best he can with what he's got. he does seem to have been let down by the board though, he shouldn't be made a scapegoat for your league position, thats down to the board.

irvine got stick saying he was a useless manager for not keeping us up on a similar budget to adams, i certainly wouldn't of said he did a great job

As you know in the NPC any team can beat any team, but United have only one in about 15 (not quite sure how many) and it is a joke.

Of course the players have to take some of the blame, but Adams is quite clearly in the blame too. It's getting to the players and management. You can see it in the interviews, it doesn't seem to be a nice place to be working at the moment.

I hear what you are saying but you could blame blackwell, speed etc, I think it goes much deeper than this, and i think it's the board who are at fault... and personally I think they are getting away with murder.

I agree adams has to take some responsability, which he has outwardly admitted, Marcus Bent springs to mind, but as i say the board are getting away with murder with this.

I hear what you are saying but you could blame blackwell, speed etc, I think it goes much deeper than this, and i think it's the board who are at fault... and personally I think they are getting away with murder.

I agree adams has to take some responsability, which he has outwardly admitted, Marcus Bent springs to mind, but as i say the board are getting away with murder with this.

Marcus Bent MK1 was a waist of time so Marcus Bent MK2 is hardly a surprise.

sure i said something like that on the blades sign bent thread (him being useless) that is. but got the old he will do a job/ we will see/ time will tell. we aint got a good player between us FACT

i thought markus bent MK1 did well for you, only sold because you needed the money:huh: anyway adams has brought players in and i'm not sure if any of them have even performed, collins yesterday was comical for that first goal if i remember right, so in a way he can't say he hasn't been backed but he is just picking up the pieces from previous managers and board mistakes